whos getting fed up now???

Dee1985

Reaction score
hi girls im getting real fed up now being pregnant. i cant move i walk for 5 mins well acually i waddle for 5mins and i feel like im going to pee myself

and i want to wax my fairy but i aint seen her in sooo long lol

any one else getting a bit irritated now?

or are u all blooming?

I think I seem to have missed the blooming stage to be honest although my bump does look alot better lately...starting to look more pregnant although the waddle could do with some work lol

I am currently having two weeks holiday then starting my maternirt leave but struggling to find things to fill the day other than lounging about on the sofa watching baby programmes....cant walk too far as I have pelvic pains but other than that just taking it easy which I am not used to doing.

blooming stage whats that :roll: i didnt know there was such a thing...lol

i must have blinked and missed that stage :cry:

im so tired and fed up too hun and as for the walking for 5 mins i cant even do that my legs hurt so bad and my ankles have started to swell and they just feel so tight and its worse trying to get out the bath...lol
anyway not long to go ROLL ON MONDAY AT 8 PM

Fed up is not the word for it! I'm realllllllllllly fed up of hurting, my whole body aches & hurts even my insides where my little tyke keeps kicking me in the same spot over and over again :(

I try my best not to waddle but fail every time. I wish I could sleep better, had the worst nights sleep in the history of mankind sleeps last night & feel like a big fat wobbly lard arse :lol:

Oh well only a maximum of 6 weeks to go ( boo hoo :cry: )

sorry but im so glad im getting took in on monday i couldnt cope for another 2 weeks, as for the hurting cos baby keeps kicking in teh same place it isnt by any chance just under the right end of your rib cage cos thats where mine was hurting really bad and latley if it just brushed past with its foot i would get a really burning, stinging sensation it was awfull.

if only men could go through this!!!!

Fed up is the understatement of the century!!!!!!! If I have to go to the hospital one more time and leave WITHOUT a baby in my arms I will scream!!!!!! Pain is there 24/7 and am feeling down right miserable as everyone else I believe I missed the "blooming" stage as I have had a very complicated pregnancy from start to finsh!! But because this is my last I kinda expected this!!! :roll: :roll: Much love to everyone and here's to hoping we'll all be holding the babies soon!!!

xoxo Ree

im still working prob going to stay till the end as i dont want to just sit at home and wait for the baby that would drive me crackers, with dior i went home from wrk one night and gave birth 5weeks early ild like it to be like that again no waiting around but im finding it soooo hard sitting down at my desk all day my lower back hurts soooo bad and so do the back of my ribs.....

so many people keep saying to me "oh i loved being preg" i dont atal. i just want to
*make the baby :wink: * then *hold the baby*

lol none of the inbetween bits lol :lol:

Weestar, yep, mine is in the same spot! the little blighter & I will have words when he comes out :lol:

Dionne, I agree, it would be so nice to do the deed then hold the baby! or maybe just be pregnant for a month, I do think 9 months is a bit excessive!

yh i remeber being 17weeks with a nice lil round comfortable bump wearing nice clothes and saying i cant wait to be massive..... now im saying the opposit... this is just to much now im soooooo uncomforable my ribs feel like there breaking

LOL Dionne you have made me laugh, do the deed and then give birth.

I have taken my last day of annual leave today. DH and I went into town and I have really struggled, I waddled around, then couldn't walk cos baby was pushing on my bladder, then my pubic bone started to really hurt - aagh!

I was awake all night with pins and needles in my legs, when I stretched them I got cramp. My lower back aches most of the time now especially when I have been in the same position for a long time. I too am still at work, I have 7 weeks left to go, am going to try and work as far as I can so I can have more time off with the baby afterwards.

BUT even after all that moaning above, I still think that I will miss my bump when it's gone, am I just crackers :shock:

Xxx

CRAMP!!!!!!urghhh dont mention it, my partner has never had it so he thinks im over reacting when i get it...

im fast asleep in the middle of the night and wake with cramp in my calf.. (aint got a clue how to spell it) i dive outa bed naked like a raven nutter screamin hopin round the room :shock:

kris egnors me and says it cant be that bad!!!!!

feeling so fed up there just not enough time to type it all out also feeling like a guilty miserable cow cos i should be over the moon just to be this lucky and be pg so many others are still trying xxxx

Hi hunny im fed up abit now im 33+ weeks now im 20 years old with my first and its a little girl. Ive been fed up since jan. I had a servere Kidney infection for about 4 weeks reducing me to tears 24/7 with pains in my side. Now i can hardly walk im wearing sanitary towels to soak the wee dribbles ha ha. I feel like a fat hairy old lady and really looking forward to giving birth now and meeting the little bugger causing all these problems. They are so worth it though arent they? And for cramp in the backs of my legs at night its so annoying isnt it My fella just thinks im a winger. ha ha

lol dionne that's what happens to me!!! I have to leap out of bed and jump around to get rid of the cramp. The first time DH was caring now he just lays there!!!!

Xxx

lol. it does make me laff.... if i were a fly on the wall n seen some one act the way i do wen i get cramp lol ild pee myself

hey bossbump.. its like were are old cripples i think u and your dribbles of wee are the iceing on the cake lol. i walk loike a old woman moan like a old woman i bend down and moan with pain like a granny...

weel i feel like..

a big fat white beach whale... my waddle looks soooo fake to but i cant help it. i remeber b4 i got preg i seen this woman waddeling from side to side with her hand on her back n i remember thinkin. attension seaker, im sure it aint that bad... lol now listen to us with our aches and pains n moans and groans and cramp and wee

Ladies, someone told me that indian tonic water was good for leg cramps. It has something in it thats specific to cramps but it wasnt pg related so make sure its okay to drink first.

im the same really fed up now only 5 days till my due date and my god its dragging also a lady over road has just given birth and i really want mine now to lol

ok yous will laugh when yous read this but for cramp and trust me it does work!! rub salt on the bit that has gone into cramp, aparantly cramp is caused by not enough salt getting to your muscles i havent a clue why i get cramp alot as im terrible for having loads of salt in my food. anyway just rub a little but about quarter of a teaspoon full onto it and it should work.

any suggestions for swollen feet and legs? ive tried the ice packs and stuff but just feel like im walking on bubbles and its starting to get really painfull

I am actually making the most of the last few days of being pregnant.

I am going out on a hen night tonight and OH is going out with the lads to the pub AND we dont need babysitter!!! Bean is safely tucked up in my tummy! Excellent.

Enjoy your time together as a couple and spend the night in with a pizza and a video, you wont get the same chance for a while after baby is born!!!!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back