Fed up now

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Hey everyone, hope everyone is ok, im not sure if its the hormones or the heat or both but i just feel really down today! Im fed up now, 6 weeks seems like such a long time and im pretty sure im gonna b sum 1 who goes 2 weeks ova! i feel so tearful and im starting to feel as if there isnt any point getting out of bed in the morning, Im not working, my OH works awat so dont know if hes bk thurs or fri and just feel really lonely! Sorry to b a winger but everywhere i look i c ppl with beautiful little babies and i want mine now! i no 6 weeks isnt long 2 wait but it seems like a lifetime!

i think everyone is a little fed up at the moment. its the heat.
i think we are in for a week of low temperatures and rain from tomorrow so im sure you'll feel better then.
:hug:

:hug: :hug: we're all feeling the same :hug: :hug: this bloody heat isn't helping.

I know you feel about being alone all day.. i finished work 2 weeks ago and it's been so boring! husband leaves for work in the morning and is out all day. Some times doing late shifts and not getting in till gone midnight. There's only so much telly you can take... and i've read every post twice on here... :shock:

I feel the same about going out... it's such hard work getting dressed and sqeezing my feet into sandles... 10 mins after being out i'm soo hot - i need to sit down as my feet kill and i'm out of breath....

As bdge says i think we're going to get some cooler weather from tomorrow so going out will feel a bit easier, and as you say 6 weeks will fly by. You might even have your baby a little early...

I've been on the net looking for holidays for next year.. can't afford to book one yet but i can order the brochures.. gives me something to do...

Hope your feeling better tomorrow..
x

I feel the same also! I wanna cry all the time and no one understands (apart from you lot). I am still working and cant really cope. I want to have my baby now!! and feel like she wants to come out too! I am so tired and cant walk sit or lie down. What the bloody hell are we supposed to do!

At least we're not alone with this, everyones feeling the same. 6 weeks for me too. :(

I've now been off work for 6 weeks, another 2 weeks of sickleave, then I'm officially on maternity. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored because I can't even do anything. I'm confined to laying on the sofa or the bed. I bought a teddy to knit from Dunelm, but have only managed 3 rows of the back as it hurst too much to sit. That means all I can do is lay and watch tv, or pop on here for 10 mins at a time. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back