i am getting fed up now :(

abbiecourt

Reaction score
i am getting fed up now of feeling sick all time and tired, i cannot eat anything but little bits like bread few slice of ham i am just picking at stuff. i cooked a fish pie last night waiting 40 mins for it to be cooked and it tasted of yuckkkk
i have gone of most things like a cup of tea and drink of coke and i hate the smell of frozen foods cooking and i am the only one that cooks in my house :(
anyone else fed up? i just cannot wait for it to pass so i can enjoy foods again x

hun i know EXACTLY how you feel lol
i used to live for my one slice of dry toast a night which i would throw back up in the night or in the morning anyways :L
i couldnt eat a single thing for about 2 weeks and it got that bad that i collapsed, so thats when they stuck me on meds
it will pass soon fingers crossed. Mines just begun easing up and today was the first time in forever i woke up not feeling sick (it will probably be back tomorrow tho knowing my luck lol)
keep drinking water and liquids thats very important!

i feel so tired to like i wanna sleep all day i had my bloods done but nothing has come back so not sure if i need iron x

I was exactly the same up until about a week ago it just stopped! It comes and goes but before was constant!! I feel like a new woman....hope its just around the corner for you too. Oh and it better not come back, Im tired but not sick and tired!! Take care and get better soon. Oh I still Cant face meals, only snacks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back