Sorry if you're getting fed up of me

Kaylee2802

Reaction score
Hi everyone, sorry of your getting fed up of my worries now, I've had bra of cramping on and off but it's just gettig worse and I've got backache with it , I jut feel like this is it and I'm
Waiting for the bleeding.. Why am I so silly, there not too painful to stop me doing things and I've seen so many people experiencing the same but I've just got it into my head that this is it :(

Try not to worry too much hun. It is perfectly normal to experience some mild cramping/stomach pains in early pregnancy as your body is preparing to make room for lo. I had them and I know lots of others on here did too. If the cramping gets worse or you start to bleed call your local EPU and see if they can fit you in for an early scan. Please try not to worry hun, i'm sure it will all be fine :hugs:

Last edited:
Thankyou, feel a lot better this morning, I blame
Them naughty hormones lol x

Thankyou, feel a lot better this morning, I blame
Them naughty hormones lol x

yes them hormones certanlly have a lot to answer to dont they lol
pleased to hear your feeling better xx

I'm 7 weeks and I've been having cramps and then yesterday i had a very small dark browny/red discharge. I panicked and made an appointment with the EPU on Monday and they said they could do a scan but that most likely it was all ok.
Has anyone else had that? I worry about every little thing.

Its a good sign, it can be really painful! It means the baby is implanting into the wall, it will get better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back