When will I start to glow? Lol!

Yeah I'm having a unicorn remember : )

I've got a feeling it's a boy, not based on anything though just a feeling lol! X

I had the feeling of a girl first time, so my motherly instinct went right out the window :lol:

I think because I wanted a boy though I thought Id get opposite.

xxxx

Last edited:
I think that's probably my thinking- I really would like a girl so if I get my head into boy mood I won't be disappointment. And I do love all the dinosaur and monsters stuff out there! X

I think that's probably my thinking- I really would like a girl so if I get my head into boy mood I won't be disappointment. And I do love all the dinosaur and monsters stuff out there! X

Aw of course not, I think quite alot of people have in mind whst theyd like their fam set up like eg 2 boys then a girl or boy girl boy but we all know life doesnt work like that and are not too dissapointed.

I really do think theres pros to each gender. I love Marvel, DC, Disney and my little pony so Im good with either side :p

I think I always wanted 2 boys then a girl, but now Im not really sure. Im a bit scared after the second Id say hell no more so if I were to have a boy then that mean no girl. But id prob push for 1 more if I didnt have a girl.

Then again I also would not be that woman who has 10 boys to get 1 girl either, ill take my losses at 3 boys probably and stop.

xxxx

I'm 22 and not glowing I have spots. Think throughout my pregnancy iv had maybe 2 or 3 days of not having spots. All I get told now is wow you look really pregnant. To which I normally respond that's coz I am what's your excuse... people at work don't really say that anymore lol. Just coz we are pregnant and getting bigger people feel they have a right to comment on your size. I have done it myself to someone at work but it was because she was tiny and I said what a lovely bump. I wasn't rude.
Spots has been my only pregnancy symptom oh and head aches so I done pretty well so far xx

Another glower here, sorry! After the initial nausea, pregnancy really suited me - stereotypical hair/nails/skin etc... which was lucky as I got married at 7.5months pregnant and that's a day people take photos of you, so at least I felt OK. Really hope things turn a corner for those of you feeling rotten.

I've been feeling like absolute shite for months. A total convert to the whole "you don't glow" theory :lol: but since about 22-23 weeks, the extreme exhaustion has FINALLY lifted and I feel me again. I've got an absolute stinker of a cold right now, so the only thing glowing is my nose, but I'm confident it's a possibility once this lifts!!!

Oh my nails are solid I noticed last night.

Usually me typing loads leads to them snapping.

Im gonna get them done on my birthday. A wee mani and gellux.

xxxx

Based on my Last pregnancy, I probably glowed the day after giving birth and that was with a lack of 5 days sleep. I don't think I ever glow in pregnancy

I glowed last to a, this time I have an ethereal glow of "I'm going to puke" with intervals of "I look like shit"

:rotfl:

My OH said I was glowing the other day but I'm pretty sure he'd heard somewhere you're supposed to say that and was trying to keep in my good books! :)

A customer at the weekend said I looked blossoming and glorious (I'm sure the trowel full of make up helped), which was nice. After the first customer said I must be about ready to drop I'm so big

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back