excuse me.....please can i have my glow now?

netty

Reaction score
My pregnancy glow must have gotten lost in the post as all I seem to have is spotty back and chest and greasy hair and skin :-( My skin hasn't always been the best but had cleared up before bubba came, now i cant sem to find anything to clear it up.
My face is always greasy and hair is greasy after 1 day :-( When do i glow :wall2:

Spots were my first sign of pregnancy, even before I missed my period, and I still get them. SO annoying!

Definitely no glow here...

no glow here either, greasy hair and still getting queasy in the morning. and never wanna get out of bed either lol

still waiting for my glow! spots constantly breaking out on my chest and back and chin :(
TCP and sudocreme have become firm friends!

I havn't had a glow either :( my hair needs washing everyday and my spots are horrendous :(. I'm beginning to fear this apparant "Glow" might be a myth :'( xx

No glow here either :(
I look like I've been dragged thro a bush backwards!! X

---
-

its all lies just to make us suffer thru tri 1 without moaning that its gonna last forever.

Yep, I've given up too. Not got much to work with at all. Decided that this seasons look it the vagrant look :D

Not glowing here either :( havent done in any pregnancy so far!!

Spotty face and chest, bad hair, no energy, its a load of sh*t lol xxx

Girls! Get yourselves down to the doctors! They'll give you stuff for your spots, I was feeling awful for weeks then I came on here an olive had been and got something so I booked an appointment for that day! Just getting rid of the spots really helps, totally worth a trip to the docs.

I'm the same. Very spotty and i HATE it. But at the same time I really don't want to use anything from the gp to clear them, just in case it isn't safe for baby. I know they wouldn't give me somthing that isn't safe but I'm paranoid where my LO is concerned.

Girls! Get yourselves down to the doctors! They'll give you stuff for your spots, I was feeling awful for weeks then I came on here an olive had been and got something so I booked an appointment for that day! Just getting rid of the spots really helps, totally worth a trip to the docs.

Personally my spots/bad skin are probably down to the rubbish ive been eating!! :blush: xx

I had it, lost it and apparently have it again.... Don't agree this time tho!

Aaah the spots and greasy hair and greasy skin yuckk feels like I'm 13 again :( oh the joys!!!

Princess, did your stuff work?

I must admit, I've been using something else and not what the doc gave me. Maybe I should give it a go. My face, chest and now back are pretty grim.

xx

i've been told loads in the last week that i'm glowing and i have to admit my skin is the best its ever been but its taken til now and finally i think i have my glow :)

BUT i did suffer with spots and greasy hair for the first 5.5 months! :roll: so it will come ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back