apparently i look radiant!...is this the 'pregnancy glow'?

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Well, I have had a lovely night full of compliments so am going to do a bit of shameless boasting! I attended a christmas party tonight where I had person after person telling me how gorgeous I looked and how radiant I am! Some didn't even know I am pregnant! Is this the pregnancy glow that is talked about? I know I looked good, I was wearing my jessica rabbit dress ( it still fits! And still shows off curves to die for ) but I'm thinking it may be a bit of the magical glow that has helped!

Its so nice to get compliments when you don't neccessarily feel gorgeous isn't it?

sorry for being egotistical!

Xx

You are so not being egotistical!!!!

Its lovely getting compliments.......I've been getting the same, and even if I don't believe it, people are saying how well I'm looking anyway :)

x

Sounds like it may be the so called glow!! Congrats for getting it haha.
I think felt better in myself at spit 24 weeks and did have comments that I looked better (I was a wreck up to about 18 weeks, throwing up 4 times a day really wasn't making menloom healthy a all lol) and my skin really cleared up. Now I just feel huge but someone at my Xmas party over the weekend said I looked slim and all bump so that made me feel so much better! It's nice when others comment, especially if you don't really notice it yourself! X

Yes must be the glow thing Flopsy, I got more compleiments when I felt sooo rough, very strange isn't it!
Enjoy it . The other part of it is without realising , your giving off more happy messages, your prob smiling more and more content without realising it!

I didn't even know you had got your ~BFP - so congrats to you

i think ive just about made that stage too, and im sooo glad its in time for christmas photos! lol

I did treat myself to some new makeup for christmas though so maybe ive helped things along a bit :) x

lucky u im not near glowing :roll:

Im pale looking just chubby so far i have some spots :wall2: haha roll on the glowing stage.

Enjoy it xx

You are very lucky! I suffered with pregnancy acne whilst pregnant with my little boy & the spots are appearing now with my second. So I feel fat, spotty & ugly! Would give anything to have clear skin, as I've always suffered with hormonal acne & it's just ten times worse during pregnancy. It really gets me down :(

Sunnyb

aww thats not so good sunny, My skin usually not great but noe bad but the 2 ive been pregnant i seem to have went spotty :(

I'm all spotty and pale too lol, don't think I'm going to be a glower either! Lucky gits you who are!

ah thats lovely Flopsy! And yes it is lovely when people tell us we look lovely during pregnancy! Im loving being pregnant and having that glow! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back