when it rains it pours

EllieC

Reaction score
Everything just seems to be getting worse. After all the stress and the pregnancy losses and then to lose our son at a week old to a virus similar to the common cold I have just had the massive shock of being told I have Severe dyskaryosis on my smear which means the cells on my cervix are severely abnormal. I know this is routine and good that they are dealing with it and my last one was just over 3 yrs ago but I am so stressed and so scared. Our 1 glimmer of light in such an awful heartbreaking time was that I might have another child and maybe start trying soon and now im scared that that is all going out the window.

Oh Huney, you have had a right time of it. I can't imagine what you have and are going through, just wanted to send you a hug.:hugs: My sister had lazer treatment for some abnormal cells from a smear and all was fine when checked. Do ask the docs lots of questions about it and I'm sure they will have you back soon for some sort of treatment, next step to resolve it and then I'm sure you will be right back on track for your future and your pregnancy plans, hang in there X:petal:

Hugs hon- I've regularly had abnormal smears and like you say at least they know and can deal with it. Xx

So sorry things are shi# for you at the mo, hun. xx

oh Ellie that upset me reading that! just wanted to send a great big hug your way x x x

Oh what horrid news, but fingers crossed they can get it sorted, its why smears are so important because they can catch it early and have lots of ways of dealing with it. I had a biopsy after several abnormal smears, hope they get to the bottom of it and it doesn't stop you trying again xx

cannot imagine having to go through all you have just wanted to send my love and support your way xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back