when do you start seeing feet/hands

laetitia85

Reaction score
When do you start seeing the hands and feet through your belly properly when the baby moves? I have seen some amazing videos of baby movement and you can clearly see a little foot or hand or elbow kicking through, it's very noticeable. does it happen to every pregnant woman?
:D

I don't know. I can't tell what bit is what - just that it's a hard body part!!!

Id say the late 2nd trimestorand would say its more noticeable if you havent put loads of weight on and your tummy is rock hard!

Iv never been able to notice whats what poking out! :D

Hubby hasnt seen my tummy move yet...as everytime I tell him he's movin... baby stops...I think we're gonna have a problem child!! :D

I never saw a defined hand or foot. Just lumps & bumps battering the hell out of my belly!!!

I don't see definate hands or feet but can def see baby moving under my skin, sometimes my whole belly moves - freaks DH out a bit to be honest!

i have never been able to tell what is a hand or foot but she has been head down since 28 weeks so her hands and feet and under my right ribs so i can feel her pushin against them. when i do see a lump movin it is her bum havin a small shift about at the top of my belly. lol

xxxxx

I could tell which part was sticking out cos I knew what position he was lying in but I never sa a definate outline of a foot/hand... i was waiting to se cos everyone told me that happens but not for me I'm afraid :( :hug:

With chloe my 1st baby i had none of that she was a very sleepy and still baby and sometimes that worried me, shes fine tho and full of beans lol, i havent had it yet this time either but im only 20 weeks so early days xx

Foxxi said:

Hubby hasnt seen my tummy move yet...as everytime I tell him he's movin... baby stops...I think we're gonna have a problem child!! :D

they do tend to stop moving when someone else is watching don't they!!! My mum would love to feel it moving but when she puts her hand on my tummy, it stops!

Kylie1007 said:
Foxxi said:

they do tend to stop moving when someone else is watching don't they!!! My mum would love to feel it moving but when she puts her hand on my tummy, it stops!

me too!!

I see his bum poking out (cheeky git) but I don't see his feet, might be to do with him ramming me in my ribs, just under my bresst line, so I can't see much!

Just thought you might like to know that my baby is breech at the moment so it would seem that the lump to the right of my belly button is its bum!!!

i startedseeing my little ones hands and feet at aboiut 34 weeks i think and feeling them in my side. :)
was lovely.

I used to be able to grab either Tia's foot or hand when I was pregnant with her.. but that was around the 36week + mark...

Over the past week or so I've been able to feel either an elbow or knee... (it quite gross actually... :puke: ) before she wriggles it away... :rotfl: :rotfl: All knobbly and bony... ewwwwwww...

But yer... When your looking, it stops moving... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: They are all secretly psychic.

i think from about 30 weeks i could see tiny lumps poke out, but i couldnt tell which was a hand, a foot, an elbow or a knee. until 37 weeks when she'd found the last position there was no room for her to move and i knew exactly where she was. also she was lay to the left and the left side of my tummy was hard where her back was. and the right side was soft where there was a space

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back