questions questions!

skatty

Reaction score
Hi, I'll be joining you ladies in a week and a bit, yep another one! :lol:
I just want to ask a few questions about the 3rd tri like what are the common symptons and when do they start, like being uncomfortable in bed, not being able to paint your toes, not sleeping, baby kicking your ribs. I already get indigestion and swollen hands and feet but apart from that the 2nd tri has been a blast and I want my pregnancy over but without having to do the last stretch when its meant to be really uncomfortable! Is it always that bad????

Thanks in advance :D

hmm i think the main thing is that it seems to drag on for ages..
being uncomfy and feeling huge is next for me...followed by
*constant weeing
*heartburn
*swollen hands and ankles in the heat
*the heat feeling so much worse
*getting comfy in bed
*twinges
but all that isnt so bad really...and guess what the best thing is...your on your way to meeting your little baby and because thats on your mind and your counting down the time to finally getting baby out all these litttle niggles dont matter at all (even though you may read all my whinging posts...) lol

good luck hunny xxx

I've had really bad indigestion but as baby has dropped that's improved for the first time since about 12 weeks. So it's not all bad! :D

My main bug bears have been the way my mobility is affected. I don't drive and getting around can be tough. My back and legs hurt and I tire easily.

Plus this heat is tough, but on everyone I think! :(

My problem once I hit 3rd tri was low iron and my bp started to creep up. Luckily the bp went down but my other niggles are

Getting comfy in bed
Mobility

Thats really about it.

Hey Skatty, must say re the 3rd tri definately a lack of mobility i.e. difficulty getting off the sofa, off the bed (or just rolling over :roll: ), feeling hot and bothered (flustered/short of breath) especially in this heat!!!!! Also I've been getting a lot of pressure under my ribs which is most uncomfortable and in the morning I've also started to feel a bit nauseous!! So all fun and games really, not that I'm complaining!!! Welcome to the 3rd tri!!! :D

Oh what a question to ask! I do like complaining.

Yes its bad and im only 31 and bit weeks.

The weeing gets worse.
You are never comfortable.
Its too hot. You can sleep but are tired.
If you are still at work its a pain.
Cant shave my legs or tie my shoes!

But that might just be me. Hopefully you will love the 3rd tri like others do. x x

Well thanks for the replies, I still have another week of comfort in the 2nd tri! It sounds like it's after 30 weeks the uncomfortableness kicks in. I'm lucky at the mo' sleeping at least 8 hours a night and because I work at home I can work in the cooler evenings if I want to. It is the pain in the ribs I'm dreading as my friend said she spent the last trimester with her baby resting her feet on her ribs and she said its more likely to happen if you are a short arse like me! :lol:

Yes, I remember we're the same hieight and build and this has been a bit of an issue! (along with the waddle!) :D

it's just uncomfy rather than painful and means you can't sit up straight, just recline all the time. It's quite cute, really. I ask my little boy to move and sometimes he does!

And get a LOAD of pillows ready for bedtime. You need a degree in structual engineering just to get comfortable! :rotfl:

Looking forward to seeing you here!

I remember LittleMinx! I'm sure I'll be waddling away soon :lol:

How is your pregnancy, not long now before you meet your LO is it? Did you manage to avoid the stretch marks?

I've been slapping the cocoa butter on, but made the classic bump-only mistake! :oops: Have a few marks on my hips already.

Couldn't really give a toss though :wink:

Am all fine, a lady of leisure now, just waiting. So many of the Mum's to be will be off in the next week or two, it's gonna get quiet round here, but I think there's a few moving forward (like yourself)

Hope I'm not waiting more than 5 weeks :pray:

Imwarr - re shaving (if your bothered) I've started using Veets in shower stuff - as per the new adverts that have come out, shaving with a razor is to awkward (especially in certain parts that can't be seen many more, if you know what I mean). I find the Veet works really well and doesn't cause any irritations either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back