swollen feet

samanthajayne

Reaction score
i know its all perfectly normal to get swollen feet during pregnancy but i don't like it :( :shakehead: i really feel for all you ladies out there with swollen feet its horrible :hug:

i first noticed it 2 weeks ago when i put on my fancy shoes to go out in and they were really tight but at the time they didn't look swollen but i knew they were as the shoes weren't fitting properly. but the last few days i have really seen a difference especially today. so far its limited to near my toes and not spread to my ankles yet hopefully it won't :pray: how early is this suppost to happen as i thought i'd be well past 29/30 weeks before it happened.

i can't stop staring at my feet now i've never seen them look like that before :shock: i'll have to get something comfy to put on my feet now especially when it gets hot outside. oh my hot weather and big feet i'm not looking forward to that at all.

i've been getting pins and needles and numbness in my hands too :cry: why can't pregnancy be more fun. why do these horrible things have to happen. why can't we get magic powers instead :lol:

Lol magic powers!! like that.. i'd like if i could chose to grant everyones wishes :D ..and if i could i'd take away your swollen feet :hug: xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: awww
I squeezed my feet into some shoes today went we went out for lunch and I made the mistake of slipping them off under the table. needless to say i walked out carrying my shoes. Lol

My feet aren;t too bad at the moment, but I treated myself to a pair of flipflops with gel in them, they are amazing! It;s the first time I;ve spent more than £5.00 on a pair of flip flopd, and they came in a shoebox! How posh is that. But they are amazing. They look quite cool as well, I;ve had them about a month and its the only thing I wear now, mainly out of choice but also because I;m just too lazy to go and get my trainers out the cupboard!

As to the numbness, I;m glad I;m not the only one. I think I;m gong to mention it to MW next week when I see her though, I keep getting pins and needles, no matter how I;m holding my arm and the tips of my fingers on my right hand are permenanly tingly.

poor you love with your swollen feet wish i could pass on some magical powers to make them go down but im still wishing i had some to to stop my back pain :lol: :lol:

lots of hugs from me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thankyou all for your replies :hug: :hug: :hug: and :hug: for your back pain hope it eases for you soon. pain is no fun :(

and flip flops with gel i really must look into they do sound good. where did you get yours from? my right hand is getting it the most too. i see the midwife next monday so it should be fun telling her whats been going on since i last saw her. its amazing how fast things suddenly develop.

I got them from Brantanos, but they are addidas so you'll probably be able to find them online easy enough. For the first couple of days it felt like I was walking on clouds. Now, whilst still very comfortable, I don; go into raptures, I guess you can get used to anything lol

Well, I saw the MW today and told her about the whole hand tingling / numbness / pins and needles and apparently its Carpel (sp?) tunnel syndrom where because of the increased fluids in your body, it is pushing on your blood vessels and casuing pins and needles. It's not all that common but not a major problem unless you stop being able to move your hands, then you may well need an operation after the baby is born. But oif is just a slight numbness and tingling, like mine is, then it will go as soon as baby is born.

So, there you go, thought I;d share that woith you! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back