When do you ovulate after +opk

Maka

Reaction score
When you get a +opk when will your egg release and you ovulate. Last fri I got a neg but faint line then sat really good pos line then sun neg line again. So would I have ovulated sat when I got the pos or the day after. We bd Friday, sat, sun, mon, and tues I'm really hoping for a sticky bean

It depends when you caught the surge. If you caught the beginning of your surge you would probably have ov'd the next day. But if you caught the end of your surge you could have ov'd the same day. OPK aren't an exact science, they just give you an idea of when you are likely to ov but can't confirm whether you did or not. The best way to confirm ov is to chart your temp.

I usually ovulate day after my poss opk xx

I know I ovulated last weekend as I had an ultrasound that following tues that confirmed it. I know it was neg fri night, pos sat morning and sat evening and neg again Sunday morning and evening.

SCN I've never charted my temps. I wouldn't know we're to begin. Is there a dummies site I can read to learn info about it.

I had a +ve opk early Wednesday morning but didn't get ov cramps until about 12 hours later xx

SCN I've never charted my temps. I wouldn't know we're to begin. Is there a dummies site I can read to learn info about it.

Yes, you can go onto Fertility Friend, they have 'lessons' to learn all about it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back