Is it possible to...

Cori

Reaction score
ovulate on the same day as you get a positive OPK? I got a faint line on the Sat evening, a dark line 3 times on the Sunday and my temp raised on the Monday. I'm just wondering whether I ovulated later than I thought, as I haven't got AF yet. But I can't have ovulated 3 days after a positive OPK, can I?

How many hours after you ovulate can your temp rise? Could it be as little as an hour? Cos I was thinking - when my temp raised on the Monday at 7am, could I have ovulated like an hour before that? Then I would have till about 6am tomorrow to start my period.

I'm afraid I know nothing about temps but I think you can get positive OPKs for about 3 days (i'm sure I read that somewhere) :think:

Oh right, cheers. I only got a positive for one day, but I guess it is possible to ovulate the same day. And temps are supposed to be more reliable than OPKs, aren't they. So I will just take it that I ovulated on the Sunday (prob Sunday night). I just wish my period would hurry up and come if it's coming. The suspense is killing me :wall:

Thank you. Hope it stays away for you too :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back