When do you insert your C+/Fertility lubricant?

russellmuscle

Reaction score
:wave:

A bit of a random question here, but as the title says - When do you insert your fertility lubricant? :blush:

We have C+, which I used first time round with my son but we used the pipettes - so at the start Id just make sure it was in there good and proper and get on with it.

This time round I got the little bottle, just thought it be a change and after last night, I was sitting thinking to myself what if what I had done didn't have any affect?

Probably a daft question but if I put in say 1 1/2 tea spoon size before the start of sex (2 mins before) and then sex lasted like an hour, should I have reapplied or would that be enough?

I obviously had my CM as well which is why I didn't feel the need to reapply. But I was just wondering if maybe particles of it would remain in the cervix until sperm passes through it seen as sperm is microscopic I imagine 1.5 tsp is more than enough? I am sure it says like 5ml to be used as and when..

So my question is do you put it in at the start middle or end? I just think TTCing for days on end is a bit awkwardish enough without stopping mid or at the end to put in some lube. But perhaps I'm doing it wrong.

What do you do?

xxxx

I'm not sure on amounts but I have the applicators and put it in before, then hubby uses it as lube too for him! I don't use it every time, just around ovulation. I used the amount it recommends but I think it's too much, its so wet afterwards :lol: xx

Thanks love.

Yeah I only used half with the pipettes and it worked first time with me but with the tube Im just not sure how to approach it. Last cycle I stopped mid way but I think thats a bit... I dunno I just dont like the idea.

I shove it in before too.... then wipe the rest on him, but you just never know.

I think on the bottle I got it says 5ml each time which is a teaspoon size. But yeah its super runny.

I think if no joy this cycle Ill move over to preseed with the applicators.

xxxx

Last edited:
No advice on the lube as I've never used it but OMG your sex lasts an hour?!:bd::bunny:

No advice on the lube as I've never used it but OMG your sex lasts an hour?!:bd::bunny:

:lol: LOL - that would never happen in this house! We're both asleep after 20 mins!

I haven't used the C+ so am not sure what the tube is like - but we used preseed with our son and I used about half the amount they advised and put it in between foreplay and sex the time we conceived (very romantic interlude indeed!)

At the moment we are using Yes Baby which comes in individual applications... so I use the whole thing and either put it in prior if I know we are going to have sex or during if it is more spontaneous, but one tube seems like ALOT! Thing is you cant reseal them so I don't fancy using half and half or anything as might not be very sanitary! :eh:

Definitely not- we're lucky if we get past 10 mins. Woo go RM! X

:lol: LOL - that would never happen in this house! We're both asleep after 20 mins!

I haven't used the C+ so am not sure what the tube is like - but we used preseed with our son and I used about half the amount they advised and put it in between foreplay and sex the time we conceived (very romantic interlude indeed!)

At the moment we are using Yes Baby which comes in individual applications... so I use the whole thing and either put it in prior if I know we are going to have sex or during if it is more spontaneous, but one tube seems like ALOT! Thing is you cant reseal them so I don't fancy using half and half or anything as might not be very sanitary! :eh:

:lol: OH has a lot of stamina, much more than me!! He does MMA and stuff so hes fit, me on the other hand Im a fulltime employee, mum, cleaner then I get to my bed and have to gather energy for sex!

We used the C+ pipettes first time and 1 was too much. We used half but I just wiped it with my Rabbit wipes and covered them in a wee plastic clip bag. We conceived too. I shouldve stuck to what I know!!!

xxxx

I thought this when I read it and thought maybe it's just me :rofl: hahahaha xx

Definitely not- we're lucky if we get past 10 mins. Woo go RM! X

Mostlyyy yes :blush: its usually about 15min foreplay 45 getting down :rofl:

Now you know when I say Im too tired for a quickie, because a quickie for me is still like 40 mins :lol:

It literally is :bunny: bunnies in a sack!!

I had super OV pains this morning but Im only CD12? Im still DTD for 4 days then back to every other day. CM pretty much gone so I am relying on the C+

xxxx

Haha sod doing it for an hour!!

I used to apply mine a few mins before hand.

Do u have the big tubes? Or the individual applicators? I used to use an old calpol syringe lol! Filled 1/2 to 3/4 of it and tried to get it as far up close to cervix as poss.

Nowni dno if it helped but i caught with Noah 1st cycle using it and 4th this time..
Id apply some to tip of OHs manhood too lol! as a just incase lmao x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back