Help please with charting along with fertility monitor..

sandee

Reaction score
I use the clearblue easy fertility monitor that tells me when I have my LH surge so that I understand my peak fertility opps. However, I do not do thermal charting and feel maybe I should as I just learned that I can have my LH surge and not actually ovulate. I want to start charting so that I can make sure that I am in fact ovulating. What is the best method to do so if i am doing it in conjunction with the monitor...ie time of day, when to start and stop and can I use a digital thermometer?

Thanks girls for any info and insite.

hi hun you need to buy a fertility thermometer you cant use a fever thermometer and then join up on fertilityfriend.com that will help you loads also we have a chart stalkers thread on here where the girls will be able to help you out they are all charting on that thread
once you have your thermometer you can start anytime but better off starting on day 1 of your cycle when you get af. you have to take your temp every morning at the same time before you get out of bed or move about at all good luck xxxxxxxx

Great! I will get one and also checkout that thread and website. AF is due sometime in the next four days or so but I am :pray: hoping she will not visit! I feel like I really should be getting a BFP! If not, I will start charting!

just got my clear blue fertility monitor delivered! now worried that i too should do the temp thing too!
I thought the monitor would do it all for me as the temping looks too complicated for me!
would love to know how you get on with your monitor!

rosieria said:
just got my clear blue fertility monitor delivered! now worried that i too should do the temp thing too!
I thought the monitor would do it all for me as the temping looks too complicated for me!
would love to know how you get on with your monitor!

I love this monitor. It is simple to use. It gave me one high fertility day, two peak and then one more high the day after my last peak. The only reason I think I should do BBT is because the monitor detects LH surge, but if no rise in temp...no egg. I have decided I will give the monitor three months. I am one down. If no BFP in three months, I will do both, the temp and the monitor for three more months. If nothing in 6 months, I will visit the dr. It is really great using the monitor...no charting to keep up with. :cheer: You will enjoy it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back