when did you start to show?

natashateale

Reaction score
I thought it would be fun, plus want to get a rough idea when I will show this time round :)
With my first pregnancy I did show till I was about 7months pregnant it jut looked like I was a bit bloated.
when did you you ladies start showing :)

I have a bit of a belly already (I am not surprised the amount I have been eating!!)

I have already gained 9lbs but only really on my tummy - OH says it's growing by the day :shock: :shock:

This is our first by the way, I know you tend to show earlier with your second!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I didn't show at all until about 6-7 months, in fact people would get excited then see my bump and appear to be a bit disappointed. I now have a lovely bump and must admit I have appreciated the fact it grew slowly :) This is my first xxx

I'm 20 weeks and have all of a sudden popped out, and have a proper bump already, people keep asking me how far through am I, and look quite shocked when I say only half way! Was starting to get a bit worried, but had the 20 weeks scan tue and all was well :) Oh this is my 1st baby, but as you said and i've heard, you pop out a lot earlier with second pregnancies xxx

I started "showing" pretty quickly, but would say I looked pregnant rather than tubby from 15 weeks, its my first.

I'm showing, to the point where a friend asked me directly today whether I was pregnant whilst looking at my tum! It's happened all of a sudden, I guess to the average person on the street I probably look bloated!

Its noticeable now .. Appear to have list weight on legs n face ect due to bad sickness ... But i have a right old podge .. It makes me look like an actually chubz! Loool 13 n half weeks :) x

Wow some of you ladies started to show really early. I was kinda of expecting 16weeks. I cannot believe it could be as early as 12 weeks :)
Keep them coming girlies

I'm still not really showing as such just look a bit heavier around the middle but looks like I've put weight on, not pregnant lol.... Xx

I have had 4 babies, and I'm quite slim and tall so with my first, didn't have anything till 28 weeks, I would say averagely each time I've had a baby ive prob taken 4 weeks off that and started showing earlier, before than just podge, so 24 weeks with second, 20 weeks with third and I did have to get new jeans at about 14/16 weeks with last! Made no difference with bump size, was my smallest last time, so don't worry, your skin is just already stretched so it can hang out more easily

I'm still waiting for my bump... and i'm nearly 24 weeks!

Im 5ft10 and a size 10-12 .. Its only more so with clothes off u can tell tbh lol or if i wear leggins and a tight top .. X

I had a tiny bump that I could see at about 14 weeks. However I have just been away for a week and when I came back I went to see my mum and she couldn't believe how much it had grown. It seems to happen overnight!!!

First baby and still not showing at 21 weeks. Some evenings I look a bit bloated but that's about it xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

From about 14 weeks I started looking 'podgy' haha.. But some people would think I had just eaten too much! But at around 20 weeks, I seemed to just pop overnight into a proper bump.. This is my first pregnancy xx

Could tell i was pregnant early on..would say about 13/14 weeks :) xx

First pregnancy I was about 21 weeks, second I was podgy from 16 and well 'rounded' (lol) when I lost my munchkin at 21weeks(ish) 3rd pregnancy I was just chunky from 10 weeks and can't really remember having a 'proper' bump, I delivered at 30 weeks and looking back I still think I just looked fat lol, think it was the bit from 9weeks on where I was hospitalised, hospital foods, visitors bringing treats and no exercise does nothing for your waistline lol

Sar

Im showing already but not got a clue how far on i am, will find out on wednesday. With my second i was showing at about 16 weeks. My first was around the 20 weeks.

I tend to 'show' more after my lunch/dinner lol. Usually, I just look a bit porky :( Can't wait for a proper bump! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back