When did you start showing?

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
When did everyone start getting a bump, either with your first baby or any that followed? :think:

This is my second and I cant wait to start showing :D

on first child i started to show around 12 weeks 2nd i started to show earlier about 8 wks this time my belly has pooched out a bit but most of my clothes still fit and it just looks like ive gained a bit of weight xxx

with my first i started showing around 20 weeks
my second and third i started showing around 12 weeks
this time ive only just started showing and im 16 weeks!!!!

I noticed without my clothes on at around 12 - 14 weeks.

People who knew me and knew I was pregnant first noticed a small bump around the 16 week mark (I'm quite small - though not as small as I used to be :shhh: ) but those who didn't know I was pregnant didn't notice until I hit about 22 weeks.

No idea when I'll pop out this time but like you I can't wait - it's so depressing when you grow out of all your clothes and are too small for maternity clothes!

Photos of my previous bumps are below: -

15 Weeks (not much of a bump really!): -
15wBucket.jpg

22 Weeks: -
22wBucket.jpg

29 Weeks: -
29wBucket.jpg

33 Weeks: -
33wBucket.jpg

39 Weeks: -
39wBucket.jpg

LB

With my son it wasnt till after the 12 weeks point I had a proper bump, at 16 weeks I was getting pretty big.
This time I've been 'showing' since about 7 or 8 weeks, bloated bump anyway, now I have a proper bump since 10/11 weeks. They say after your first you show quicker.

this is my 4th and i just look fat depending on the day and how much water im carrying :oops:

i still think that i just look fat aswell loulou lol

With my first around 20 weeks, with my second around 15 weeks and this time around 20 weeks again but some days it goes again.

1st i showed at 5months (just) and i was a size 8 lol!
This time 8weeks, already a big size 10! :shock:
Its tru 2nd time is faster lol!

i feel like im showing already but its prob more bloated than anything, all of my clothes are uncomfortable already so im off shopping tomorrow :D

Emma22 said:
i feel like im showing already but its prob more bloated than anything, all of my clothes are uncomfortable already so im off shopping tomorrow :D

I might do the same....its a good excuse for shopping anyway :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back