When did everyone start showing?

oox_tasha_xoo

Reaction score
Im getttin annoyed of people asking " are you sure there's a baby in there" :(
I cant helpp my body doesnt want a bump yet lol! :rotfl:
When did everyone start showing? :)
xx

im sure i had a bump at about 8 to 10 weeks, well i couldn't do my trousers up already

I didnt start showing properly (propoer bump) until about week 18. I just looked like I had just put weight on before then

im not really showing just look a bit podgy

I didnt really start proper showing to around 19-20weeks. just had to purchase some maternity gear this week. thank god leggings are back in, although i'll only wear them with fashionable heeled knee high boots and jumper!!!

i have a bump as you can see on pics section, cant get my jeans to fit but im still not showing much especially when i have my coat on. I think most ppl start to show properly around 20 weeks, when all the babys organs are developed and is concentrating on growing.

Don't worry bout wot ther ppl think, you may have a small bump (i did) and just think less strechmarks to worry about :D

i couldnt do my trousers up from about 8 weeks but didnt show properly till about 16 weeks

I have just started to show, and I'm nearly 18 weeks! I started to notice a small bump around 14 weeks but over the last week it's got more noticeable... a woman smiled at me yesterday when I was in the queue at Tescos and asked me when I was due! :D

krissie23 said:
a woman smiled at me yesterday when I was in the queue at Tescos and asked me when I was due! :D

Aw, that must have felt good. I'm looking forward to that happening :)

I haven't had a stranger comment on my bump yet. I'm definitely showing now but it's only really been in the last couple of weeks (22 weeks onwards) that it's been more obvious. I think cos I'm a larger lady folks are reluctant to ask/comment incase I'm not actually pregnant and have simply eaten waaay too many pies :lol:

I didnt start showing till I was about 21-22 weeks! I just looked a bit fat before then lol I still dont look 27 weeks now, everyone looks shocked when I tell them how far gone I am!!

krissie23 said:
I have just started to show, and I'm nearly 18 weeks! I started to notice a small bump around 14 weeks but over the last week it's got more noticeable... a woman smiled at me yesterday when I was in the queue at Tescos and asked me when I was due! :D

thats the best feelin in the world... I loved it when i was first asked!

ive had a tiny bump from pretty early on but only looked pregnant over the past couple of weeks.. I think I just looked like a pie eater before :lol:

Ive only just started to show now, i was big before so im so happy when people ask when im due rather than them being too scared to ask!

As jimmy Carr says "Id rather see a pregnant woman standing, than a fat girl sitting down crying" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ive only just started to show now, i was big before so im so happy when people ask when im due rather than them being too scared to ask!

As jimmy Carr says "Id rather see a pregnant woman standing, than a fat girl sitting down crying" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I started showing about 8-9 weeks but now ots definately more bump shape as ive had quite a few people comment :D

pickled_onion said:
krissie23 said:
a woman smiled at me yesterday when I was in the queue at Tescos and asked me when I was due! :D

Aw, that must have felt good. I'm looking forward to that happening :)

I haven't had a stranger comment on my bump yet. I'm definitely showing now but it's only really been in the last couple of weeks (22 weeks onwards) that it's been more obvious. I think cos I'm a larger lady folks are reluctant to ask/comment incase I'm not actually pregnant and have simply eaten waaay too many pies :lol:

Too many pies! - :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yeah it made my day! I remember when I was pregnant with Amber, towards the end, complete strangers would start talking to me in the street and stuff, asking if it was my first baby, if I knew what I was having, etc. It's nice that people take an interest! :lol:

I didnt tell anyone i was pregnanct really til about 20-24 weeks so about then lol

I had to wear maternity trousers quite soon but it was all bloating. I obviously looked pregnant at about 17 weeks as we were on holiday and one of the stall holders along the sea front stopped Neil and gave him 'a teddy for the baby' as we were walking along!

However, I still had days after that when I just looked a bit lumpy rather than pregnant (and one of the blokes at work didn't realise until I told him at about 26 weeks! :wall: )

I think my bump has been nicest since about 30 weeks. Nice and hard and round and all baby. Before there was definitely a lot of insulation adding to the 'bump'! :oops: :lol:

i was 20 weeks,looked abit podgy before but not really pregnant!
had x 3 growing spurts since them and look definatley pregnant now!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Know one can tell I am pregnant at all, I'm podgy anyway and thats hiding what bump I do have. When I lie down you can visibly see and feel my bump, its the same height as my belly button but I just look fat at the moment. I can't fasten my jeans anymore. I'd only just got back into my fave pair of jeans because I had been dieting and then found out I was pregnant and now they dont fit again :rotfl:.

I was getting a little worried about my lack of bump but reading all your stories on here it's reassuring to hear I'm not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back