when did you get your bag packed?

titch

Reaction score
How soon should we have our hospital bags packed? I havent even made a list of things to pack yet, let alone bought the stuff. Am I running late?

How soon should you have the bag there so you can grab it overnight?

Id say you should start thinking about getting it ready as you never know when your lil man is going to make an appearance. I prepared mine and then i washed all the clothes and im going to iron and re pack the bag again today :) i do prepare early but id rather be prepared than not have anything ready for when baba comes lol x

I'd start getting it ready now Tiny. I went into Labour at 36 weeks with my 2nd boy but it was a good job i packed a bag...although i forgot a few things cos obviously i thought i'd have time to go over the stuff i'd packed!

Mines almost finished now. Just got my nighties and a spare pair of comfy trousers to shove in there.

Im not too worried about getting it done though as my legs are staying firmly shut for the next week and a half as FOB is away lol.

Id say anytime around now is good really. Its quite nice knowing its there and ready to go, one less thing to worry about :) x

I agree with the girls although im still not completely finished packing my bag, been doing it for over 2 weeks now but everytime i look at it i just can't bring myself to do it! I believe the word is LAZY :lol:

I agree I would start doing it now, you never know when you'll pop, even if it's just the essentials for now :)
I done mine about a week ago just need to put a few bits in last min :)
x

I havent even thought about a bag... rubbish i know

i still have some last minute bits to buy as well which is NOT GOOD - this week i must complete my shopping and pack a little bag

I've had most things ready in the bag for a while now, with just a few things to add in for me. I washed and ironed everything yesterday and repacked the bag and added the stuff missing, so its all good to go now - but only just x

:) I'm good to go, just need to add little bits like phone, notes and make up stuff like that :)
Managed to fit all of baby's stuff minus going home outfit in change bag and my stuff's in a smallish holdall :)
x

I really wished mine was sorted at round 20 odd weeks but i couldnt be bothered and thought it was to early now im 33 weeks im knackered as anything and only just started officially washing all the clothes to put back in the small suitcase for after babys born. They said if i dont go into labour at round 37-38 weeks ill be induced so im bloody getting it done so i have a few weeks to rest but so want me waters to go before hand lol.
Im not in the nesting mood to do it though but i no its got to be done sooner or later lol. gud luck with doing your bags :D x

okay i have packed a wrap and three nappies
my moby sling
2 short sleeved vest suits
2 long sleeved vest suits
a little hat
scratch mittens
booties

i havent packed anything for me yet, Liam said i can treat myself to a new nightie and bathrobe so they can go in :) plus i might take a nice towel.

I haven't started mine yet, I don't even know what bag I'll have to use lol! I've been so busy lately that the bag hasn't even had a chance to enter my brain...hopefully this week...

I didn't even start mine till 37 weeks lol Whoops! It now lives in my mums boot awaiting the day of its use lol x

think i'm defo gonna start mine so cuz every seems to think i'll have baby early so starting 2 make think i shud get it done

my bag broke on my weekend away so now I have a good excuse to buy a new bag for the hospital :yay: gonna send OH to town with a list, so I just have to muster the energy to write a list tomorrow :)

^^^ good thinking. You know youve just opened pandoras box!!!

:rofl: you'll be telling us you're bidding on a 3 piece suite :lol:

you know me so welll!!! I darent open the browser to ebay yet, Im not feeling controlled enough!!!

I got mine from argos, it was a set of three for about £12 i think, a giant holdall which i've not used so far, a medium sized bag (which is my hospital bag) and a toilettries bag x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back