when did you pack your hospital bag?

pixie17

Reaction score
Im not in my third trimester yet but i am trying to plan ahead. how many weeks were you when you got your hospital bag packed and ready? also did you have a separate one for your LO's things?

I've just gone into 3rd, and was thinking the same thing myself today. Been reading more and more stories about ladies giving birth at 31/32/33 weeks so don't want to leave it til I go on Mat leave (35weeks) and end up with nothing prepared if he comes early.........

On the other hand you'd probably still have enough warning to get something together I suppose...

i packed mine up as soon as i hit the third trim.... although i've kept unpacking and repacking every single day since then. i'm so anxious for this baby to drop, though i'm a bit scared too.

I only got mine packed about 3 weeks ago (37wks) I had been buying bits & keeping them by.

And yeah I have a seperate one for baby.

:)

Im going next pay day to get myself a shiny new bag- mainly OH has said he wants it packing just incase, it wont do any halm sat in the nursery anyway. I think when i told him about princess going into hospital at 30 weeks it scared him lol x

Good question hun, I go on mat leave at 34 weeks and thinking about doing it in my second week off so about 35 weeks!! I want it to be ready over xmas as I think the whole xmas thing will be very stressfull and worried about going in early!!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back