packed bag- or lack of!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have just realised i haven't packed my bag, bought nappies, or collected any stuff together!!

I don't think i even have a bag to put stuff in!!! :shock:

With Amy i was packed at 13 weeks!! Lol (sad!)

I don't know why i haven't done it and i don't really have the feeling to rush to get it done either.
I had 3 bags with Amy, one for my stuff one for labour and one for the baby, i am looking to buy one big one this time.......Hmmmm, think i'd better get moving ay.

Can't understand it.

:roll:

I was thinking about this today,

I think i need to get myself in gear and pack one just in case i do go early.

I have a bag and everything i need to go in it, but cant get motivated to take 5 mins out to pack lol, silly really

At least you have more than me! Lol
I don't even have the stuff to put in it! so i couldn't just throw stuff in the bag if i needed to!

I'll set a dead line to do it by christmas day.

just noticed your ticker, we due on the same day?? 14th Jan?

hello

Its wierd i was just thinking about that last night when i couldnt sleep so i got up at 12 am and started packing im all odne now just dont have diapers, but i know someone will bring me some at the hospital.
Everyone in my family thinks ill be early, but i want her to stay in till Jan lol, i guess ya never know.
So Layla another Jan 14th like us Yay, now we have to see which of the three of us goes first then.
Katrina

i packed mine last night, just need to go out today and get a few bits to go in, like spare toothpaste, maternity pads etc.

I keep getting in to bed each night convinced my waters are going to break lol

My bag is finally in the boot of the car.
I realised though when I go into labour if I'm at home, hubby will have to run out and get the tens machine anyway... I don't want to keep it in the house in case I go into labour somewhere else!

I'm supposed to be having a home birth but need to have a bag packed aswell. I've got most of the stuff for a bag, but it's all still in the Boots carrier :oops: I also need to get some clothes washed and ready to go in it.

I've gone from being really ready, to not very!

I have stuff layed out on the spare bed for me and baby, but not OH's stuff. he can grab what he needs when it's time to go to hospital.
I'm not imagining it to be such a dash that we won't have time to get the last few bits if anything happens soon. But I could be wrong! Still to find a bag to put it all in. I kind of feel daft taking a suitacse with wheels in...almost like I'm going on holiday - a holdall seems more appropriate for some reason.....does that sound daft? :oops:

hi

i havent even bought anything yet. we are going in the sales. knowing my luck this baby will come early and i wont need a c section. lol

FROM 30WEEKS MY MUM WAS MOANING AT ME TO PACK A BAG I FORT I HAD LOADS OF TIME TILL MY WATERS BROKE AT 34WEEKS. WHEN I WENT INTO LABOUR THE NEXT DAY I ASKIED MY PARTNER TO GET ME A NIGHT SHIRT, HE GOT ME HIS DIRTY TSHIRT OUT THE WASH WITH SPAG BOL ALL DOWN IT, THEN WHEN ARE LITTLE 5LB BABY ARRIVED I ASKED HIM TO BRING SOME WHITE RUMPER SUITS THAT WERE FOR NEW BORN HE CAME BACK WITH 6-9MONTHS CLOTHES LOL, WE LOOKED LIKE SUCH TRAMPS....
SO I DEFO RECOMEND
DO YOUR BAG EARLY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back