when did people get a negative result....

Thanks, I know you're right. Still think I may have ovulated last week but not sure and didn't get chance to take a hpt last week so I think there is a very small chance of a positive before period but not getting hopes up. At least scan showed all was clear which is good peace of mind. But like you say, at least I'll know any +'s are new now! Fingers crossed for us both!! Dreading af, got bad cramps last week. X

My af was weird, it was mainly dark brown with a little red, I was expecting it to be like normal! Guess it was just my body flushing everything out (gross I know!) I'm just waiting for ovulation,the next stress is that hopefully it comes as I know it takes your body time to get back to normal. I keep having mild cramps at weird times, doing opk tests but no positive yet! X

Well I got a positive last week from opk (solid smiley face) having started to get negatives, so I am hoping that was the case but then got a flashing smiley face from the silly advance cb test yesterday so don't know what to think now?!?

How strange? Maybe it was the preg hormones last week and now it's a new ovulation? Get doing the deed, haha! Xx

Think oh thinks all xmas' and birthdays have come at once! We've not been this "active" in years and years! Good that we're off work really as he normally works really long hours so I knackered when he gets home (sometimes I'll already be in bed asleep :( ) so trying to make the most of things ;( I'm aways and he's away for parts of january as well so worried that may clash.

Will test again this evening and see if I get a solid or flashy smiley, wish I'd just gone with the normal cb o tests but with these on offer if made them cheaper! Think they are trying to be too clever for their own good

Last edited:
I took a pregnancy test one day when I was pregnant with my child, it stated adverse. The next day it stated favorable, and she's 3 now haha. My coz likewise took a pregnancy test and it stated favorable and she in fact was not pregnant.

Ooh just got a second flashy smiley! I'd be so happy if I got solid smiley tomorrow and followed the "normal" pattern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back