When can I start the rasp tea?

lauramumof2

Reaction score
I was just wondering about this.

A lot of people have been posting about starting labour. I am currently 34 weeks and the baby is 6.5lbs. Would it be unwise to start the raspberry tea just now in case say it did work and I went into labour in the next week or so.

What do you think?

I drank 3 cups a day from about 32 weeks *I think*. I got the Holland & Barrett stuff :) For me it really helped though gave me very strong braxton hicks whenever I moved, my 2nd stage was 26 mins which I credit the RLT with (am definately using it next time aswell!).

Kina said:
I drank 3 cups a day from about 32 weeks *I think*. I got the Holland & Barrett stuff :) For me it really helped though gave me very strong braxton hicks whenever I moved, my 2nd stage was 26 mins which I credit the RLT with (am definately using it next time aswell!).

ditto! i swear by it! :cheer:

I personally wouldnt use it for a few more weeks

x

I was told I could start using it at 36 weeks and not before then.

on the back of my packet it say it can be used from 35 weeks.

I only had one tea cos they was TOO sweet!! :puke:

I am also having strong BH whenever i move so mine cant be the tea??!! xxx

Thanks folk. I wont be able to get to holland and barrat till next week anyway and then I think I might start with the tea.

Keely,
I was seriuosly thinking about a glass of sherry, bath and cuddles but im so tired and not up for cuddles I think I would need the bottle :lol:

haha that why I havent done it yet!!! not really looking forward to the "cuddles" !! haha xxx

Just looked back at my old posts and I started taking it at 31 weeks :oops: . I think I did stop for a while because my braxton hicks got bad, but I definately was on around 3 cups a day at 36 weeks. I tried the tablets but think that it was the tea that did the work.

Near when Ella was born I was drinking 4 very strong cups a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back