whats your relationship history?

leckershell and gingerpig :hug: :hug: :hug:
i'm sorry 2 hear what u been thru. u can msg me if u need to talk, i can understand somewhat although i'v not been thru anything anywhere near as bad as that- but it has happened to me one time (although in my case it was my fault coz i'd got myself so wrecked i was incapable of looking after myself). so im not that qualified to help but if i can a little bit i'd be happy to. :hug:

mrs_tommo22 said:
It actually makes loads of sense and when my LO is born and im settled I will see how i feel then.But i want my hormones to sette a bit

Be careful babe, mood swings and confusion can have many causes including hormonal reasons, and its dangerous to think that you may be bi-polar if your not as it can make things worse psycosymatically.

Bi-polar basically means going from one extreme to the other, from hyperactive and almost ecstatically happy to suicidally depressed and confused. The cycles can be daily, monthly, yearly or more depending on the individual, or have no pattern atall but be triggered by certain external inlfuences.

Some people have it mildly as I do, but it is still different to normal mood swings. With the ups comes loads of hyper energy with a sense of being untouchable, indestructable and I get wreckless, thoughtless, and have lost many friends because they think I am irresponsible and unreliable in the past. With the down comes paranoia, loss of confidence and self esteem, and a feeling of complete uselessness. Luckily I havnt felt suicidal with it for years but I feel so so emotionally and physically drained I just cant cope with changes or what are normally minor problems.

Ive been "up" for the last year, and I can gradually feel the downward turn the last few weeks :? But I know how to deal with it so it shouldnt be too bad this time. Bloody knackered though :lol:

Bascially what im saying is dont be too quick to label yourself bi-polar, explore everything else including normal (if you can call it that) depression, hormonal problems or PND. :hug: :hug: :hug:

glitzyglamgirl said:
mrs_tommo22 said:
It actually makes loads of sense and when my LO is born and im settled I will see how i feel then.But i want my hormones to sette a bit

Be careful babe, mood swings and confusion can have many causes including hormonal reasons, and its dangerous to think that you may be bi-polar if your not as it can make things worse psycosymatically.

Bi-polar basically means going from one extreme to the other, from hyperactive and almost ecstatically happy to suicidally depressed and confused. The cycles can be daily, monthly, yearly or more depending on the individual, or have no pattern atall but be triggered by certain external inlfuences.

Some people have it mildly as I do, but it is still different to normal mood swings. With the ups comes loads of hyper energy with a sense of being untouchable, indestructable and I get wreckless, thoughtless, and have lost many friends because they think I am irresponsible and unreliable in the past. With the down comes paranoia, loss of confidence and self esteem, and a feeling of complete uselessness. Luckily I havnt felt suicidal with it for years but I feel so so emotionally and physically drained I just cant cope with changes or what are normally minor problems.

Ive been "up" for the last year, and I can gradually feel the downward turn the last few weeks :? But I know how to deal with it so it shouldnt be too bad this time. Bloody knackered though :lol:

Bascially what im saying is dont be too quick to label yourself bi-polar, explore everything else including normal (if you can call it that) depression, hormonal problems or PND. :hug: :hug: :hug:

What a great post :clap: put perfectly :)

well any 'serious' relationships i have only had two, obvsiously been on dates and that with lads but here goes.

#1 i was 15. we went out for around 3 months, he was lovely and used to travel all the way from his house on tram (which took nearly an hour) just to sit and hang about with me and my mates lol bless - BUT nearly all my mates were lads, bar a couple, and we used to get drunk at each others house, well this one night i got so drunk i snogged, and had a fondle :oops: with this lad i really liked. finished our relationship the next day as i wouldnt have been able to handle seeing him and lying to him. lost my virginity to him.

#2. i was 16. was with Danny. you know most of it, we been together nearly 4 years, loved each other, were engaged and ready to buy a house and have a child. obviously i wasnt ready and we have now broke up....but hopefully we can remain in touch...

....now im just going to enjoy my single life for a bit!!!

Im not labelling myself bi polor.I think with my mother having it and the stuff i have been through and the emotions i have dealt with pre children, it does make me think a bit about it.
But im not going to do anything about it.The minute the old feelings from my bot so mature days come back, maybe il look into it.

Thanks for the advice michelle and GGG x

well mine is quite short

when i was 16 i met my first boyfriend in a club, he was 19, we saw each other everyday and he was the first person i slept with, but then he cheated on me and left me :x

then about 3months later i met my ex, emilys dad. i dont know if it was love or not, but i thought it was. we got engaged after about 6months but after about a year things got bad, he started hitting me alot even infront of my mum, he kicked me in my face and i had to go to hospital, ever since that my jaw clicks and locks! then i got pregnant and he still hit me but i was too scared to leave and he always threatened to kill me or himself if i left. he used to play awful mind games. and i think he cheated on me too! then when i had emily i felt stronger and left him and i know i couldnt bring up emily in that relationship

this one doesnt count but its funny
about 3 weeks ago i got with an old flame i was with when i was with eddy and we started seeing each but then he went horrible and ignored me! since found out he has already got a girlfriend and his mum threatened to call police on me lol, but she doesnt know that we were together, he lied and said he hadnt seen me for about a year!

now im single and on the look out lol

i have bad luck with men lol
i need to pick more wisely

Oh dear Charlotte, thats so sad hunny... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: But it is amazing how having a baby makes you grow up and realise what kind of situation your raising your child in. It was having my daughter that made me realise that too...but I couldn't get out until she was two and I had finished my degree.

Now that your free and single...have a man break for a while...get used to being alone and all the freedom that situation offers. Sometimes you get lonely but it makes you strong and realise that you don't need a man to complete your life. It's just you and your daughter that are the most important things in your life. Any future man will have to accept that state of being and either like it or shuv off.

When I met my husband, I made it very clear from day one, that he would always come second in my life and my daughter was first. He accepted it, and stayed.... The good ones will.

Good luck in the future hunny I really hope you find someone deserving of you and your baby :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mr MC back about 2 years ago, together for 2 and a half years until he started getting violent.

Mr M started seeing him soon after mr mc, nothing ever came out of it but the sex was amazing :wink:

currently with mr g, got together last year in jan, got pg the same month and are now living together and extremely happy, love him so much :hug:

Squiglet said:
Oh dear Charlotte, thats so sad hunny... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: But it is amazing how having a baby makes you grow up and realise what kind of situation your raising your child in. It was having my daughter that made me realise that too...but I couldn't get out until she was two and I had finished my degree.

Now that your free and single...have a man break for a while...get used to being alone and all the freedom that situation offers. Sometimes you get lonely but it makes you strong and realise that you don't need a man to complete your life. It's just you and your daughter that are the most important things in your life. Any future man will have to accept that state of being and either like it or shuv off.

When I met my husband, I made it very clear from day one, that he would always come second in my life and my daughter was first. He accepted it, and stayed.... The good ones will.

Good luck in the future hunny I really hope you find someone deserving of you and your baby :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww thanks hun
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

yea im beginning to realise i dont need a man to be happy
i dont think i want a boyfriend for a while

I was like you though before i met my husband.I just stopped looking in the end and he was on my doorstep the whole time.

And i couldnt be without him.

I started having boyfriends at about 13,but none where real serious.
Then,at about 17,i met John.We had fred when i was 25,but split up a year later.I suspected he was cheating,and he was,with my friend.Another year later he was arrested for gbh against her.

Then i met tommy when i was nearly 30.he was only 22 and wasn't ready to settle down,we spent about 6 months toghether then he left to travel,but we still keep in touch,he's somewhere in new zealand now.

A few more boyfreinds passed.

I met Will just over 5 years ago,and were still together to this day.We were about a year strong when i found out i was pregnant with kylie.He was really good with freddie and really thrilled to have a kid of his own.
Then i fell pregnant with dylan while he was away in wales for work,and was happy about that too.I must secretly say he was more excited when he found out i was having a boy.
I wanna get married but he says we have to wait until tottenham win the cup. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back