whats your relationship history?

little*red

Reaction score
hey ladies,
how have your relationships panned out over the years? tell us all the gory details.

i'll go first (no gory details unfortunaly :moon: )

age 17(july 2003)
seen a guy 'S' went on a few dates, didnt actually particualry like him but he eventually said he didnt want anything to happen between us (no skin off my nose :lol: ) then the next day went on a date with my best friend :shock: !

age 18 (december 2003)
started dating 'M', we were together for about 5 months but it was nothing serious we were more like friends than bf & gf.

age 20 (january 2006)
started dating Brian, we had a few dates as friends and then eventually got round to being in a relationship. i moved in with him the sameday we got together,told him i loved him the next day, i got pregnant after 5 months together, got married after 13 months together and we're still going strong. Brian is my first and only love and has given me the most precious gift in the world - our beautiful little girl, i love him so much
417.gif

so thats me get spilling the beans ladies! :D

Bloody hell I would be here for hours.... :rotfl:

Not sure I can remember all their initials either - lots of them are recorded in my mind as "bloke who ...." fill in gap with "was on best friends stag do" "was on same course at uni" etc etc

Bumped into one in a pub recently who kept smiling at me - told my sister she had pulled to which she said "No you did - about 10 years ago...." I had completly forgotten him :shock: :rotfl:

i have never been single :lol:

my first ever boyfriend i was 14 we split up when i was 15

then i met my ex "P" fell head over heals were together 3 yrs were engaged, but he was so possesive i was not aloud a mobile phone never even went the shop with out him, he was horrible.

then at 17 i met Kris, he put up with me when i went through a bad patch (leaving my ex messed me up a bit) Kris was there through every thing and i fell madly in love with him 5 yrs later we are happier then ever :angel:

i met the first love of my life when i was 15. was with him till i was 21 - we grew apart as he was from the south of France.
I then i had a brief relationship with someone and it didn't work out and then met my DH.

been with him ever since. Poor bloke :rotfl:

i am still in touch with my first love and i still very much love him. I don't think you stop loving someone you once truely loved.
we share photos of our little ones and email regularly. He called his first daughter the name we chose for our daughter! i often wonder what his wife would think of that :shock:

its wierd but my DH is the spit of mt first love and his DW is the spit of me! :shock: freaky.

I have had two proper boyfs, met my first at 16 through a friend on a night out but he had to leave as he worked nights.. that same night I met my current partner who I swapped numbers with.

The next day they both rang me asking me out and I had to choose who i went with, I chose my now ex as my friends knew him and the other guy (my partner now) was in the army and I kno what squaddies r like with girls lol :roll:

Anyway stayed with my ex for two years till I was 18 but 6months before we split up Stu got back in touch with me and i couldnt stop thinking about him, we naughtily met up and I knew then Iwanted him.

I split with my ex, moved to bristol to go to uni , had a few months being single and had a few flings :oops: and then me and stu hooked up and been together, had a few rocky months in the beginning but sorted that and been blissfully happy ever since.

Oh, you have a few weeks to spare to hear mine lol

I've only had 3 serious relationships, one started with a Scottish guy, my first love when I was 17yrs old, joined the navy and unfortunately it went down hill, he was army at the time and things were too much to handle, 2yrs together.

2nd serious relationship was with a guy from devon when I was 20, when I was in the navy, last 1yr before he cheated on me big time, made me look like an idiot infront of his family but also helped me get over him quicker.

3rd one is the one I am in (now 25), only 6 months together and we've jumped in the deep end but everything seems good and well and I couldn't be any happier than I am today.

however, apart from the above, I had a diff fella lit every month from the age of 14yrs old!

only ever had 1 serious relationship. i got with leon when i was 13 and i was with him till i was 18. we broke up and i went with "L", was only like a week or somthing so not really a realtionship lol then got back with Leon, broke up again n im single :D
x sophie x

I've had 2 serious relationships, met Terry at 17 got preggie and then married (already planned to before getting preggie) with him for 7 years it was an abusive relationship and we were no good for each other, plus the sex was crap.

The met sean when things were bad, I ended up getting beaten up when I chucked terry out, got with sean a couple of months later and now here I am, happier than ever

Well I've had boyrfriends for as long as I can remember :shock: All of them weren't serious though. I had a boyfriend from nursery up until year 6 haha, we were more like best friends who held hands! Bless!

Erm only guy I was really into before my dh was "D" he was a complete ******* to be honest. He treated me like rubbish, cheated on me, pushed me around. He was horrible but I couldn't stop being with him. He once pulled a girl right in front of me! We split up after that but I soon went back and then he decided to introduce me to his "best mate" who he later went home and slept with leaving me in a club on my own! No idea what I even saw in him but I was young and stupid and I wouldn't spit on him if he was on fire now! I've seen him a few times but just walked past as if I had no idea who he was!

My dh is the only real love of my life. I adore him so much! I could never be without him. He's always been there for me and we love each other so much! We got together, got engaged after 6 months, I was pregnant after 9 months and married after 2 years. Still going strong over 3 years later :D

Well I had a boyf Z from 13 to 15yrs - he was carribean and yummy!!!! Then when I was between 15 and meeting Brian I was a bit of a tart and couldnt even tell you some of the guys names - Iknow bad me!! :( :shock:

Then I met Brian when I was 16 and been with him ever since and am so happy. I love him to bits... still get the butterflys and all :D, he has been there for me so much especially when my mum passed and I went a bit off the rails but he has always been by my side.

OMG how long have you got :lol:

First boyfriend was "M" we got together when I was 15, had 2 daughters at age 17 and 19, I was with him about 7 years I think, he was possesive and controlling and now has my girls living with him - long story that some of you know about :cry:

And then there was "B" who was the most vain and ridiculous man ive ever known, he cheated on me for the 3 years we were together, (different girls every weekend, I was tested for everything under the sun when I found out and thankfully all clear!) and beat me up when I was 32 weeks pregnant resulting in the death of my baby boy, Sebastian. Another long story - please dont ask for details its too distressing. But he got what he deserved for that.

I was single for a long time after that, had no trust in men, never wanted anymore kids as it had only ever brought me heartache, but then I met my current OH and we have been together for 2 years, he is the most wonderfull thing to ever happen to me, a breathe of fresh air, and we are trying for a baby and engaged. :dance:

Hmm..
Well,there was that guy in nursery school..
Then I had a few kissing-behind-the-bike-sheds sort of boyfriends which hardly count.
My first serious one was my current boyfriend,we started going out when I was 13 and he was just 16,and we're still together

I started sleeping with lads when i was teens, young teens.I did it due to low self esteem and no confidence, I was very overwight, and my face looked like a pizza due to a horrific amount of acne i had.No one fancied me at all, not ewven the ugly lads!
There were a couple of lads at school i got involved with but they were more interested in my knickers then me and they both ended quickly.

When i was 16 i got involved with nick, and i was with him a few months and i cared a lot about him and we got on well and he was lovely to me.Unfortunately my parents didnt like him and we split due to the pressure of me not being able to see him.
Then there was martin when i was 17, another great guy, but a bit weak.But intelligent and at uni and my parentsd liked him because he was smart and didnt have a reputation of a womaniser.But after 5 mnoths I was bored with him, he was just too nice and werent that much cop in the bedroom!
When i was 18 i moved to the ymca and after a few mnoths this guy called kevin moved in and he was gorgeous and started datingf my friend, they didnt last long and she said to me at the time it was because he was getting distant and alwasy nipping off to take phone calls.She suspected he wqas cheating on her.
I stupidly started seeing him, and we were together 5 months and i went from a bubbly, happy sociable girl to looking after him and hoping he wouldnt get in a rage about anything.He had a terrible temper and hit me, quite alot and would often mark me.
We moved out of the ymca into our own place and i hoped things would change, that he would change.
But things went from bad to worse, I came home from work early one day and he was shagging some tart in my bed.I went mental and we had a massive fight where i eneded picking up a golf club and beating him off me, andI put all my misery into hitting him.He looked a mess afterwards but i didnt care.
I packed my bags and left that day and went home to my mum who was thrilled to see me, she sorted me out a flat 4 miles from where she lived., and
I decided to stay single and celibate for a year and i kept to my word anf then i met tommo (my husband).He was working in t5he pub 2 secs up the road for me and we knew each other anyway as i was a reg at the pub and we all had a laugh together and I fancied him anyway.He was a nice bloke, funny and got on with everyone.
I went out with some friends one night and ended up in a pub lashed and tommo was there with his mates as well. I went over to the juke box and put some tuhnes on and he came over a bit worse fir wear, and so was i anyways and he kissed me. I was wrecked, but to this day i remeber how i felt when he did that, and after 3 years of beatings it felt good to be kissed again.
We ended up going back to his flat (which was above the pub where he lived) and we went right threough the pub so everyone saw us go upstairs!
We had a amazing night together and when we woke up the next morning it was weird, but the next two weesk got weirder........we seems to bump into each other every couple of days and always ended up in bed together!!!but once the two weesk of being coy and shy had died down he phoned me to ask me to meet him for a drink, which was weird as all our meetings had been secret up to then.
Imet him and he was dressed up, i looked the nads and we talked a lot and had a laugh and we met a friend of his and tommo introduced me to him as his GF.
And we have been together ever since. We moved into my flat after a few mnoths, and a month later in november i fiund out i was pregnant which shocked and amazed us both.He then proposed to me on valentines day with a rose and the ring was at the end of the rose so very romantic.
We had stephen who you all know os my pride and joy, tommo and i have been together for 4 years now and been married nealrly 3 of them and now have our precious daughter on thew way as well.
Tommo restored my faith in men, and he is the only man i have ever loved and is the love of my life and has made me more happy then i can ever put down in words.

Sorry i waffled but i couldnt stop typing! x

mrs_tommo your story gave me goosebumps and broguht tears to my eyes, its good to see that good thing come to those who wait.

GGG :hug: Ive read the story about your girls and you are an amazing woman, your really are so strong to have had so much shit it your life and still be the wonderful, caring, and amazing person you are and still have such a positiive outlook on life,.you truly are aninspiration to other women. :hug:

oh god thanks girls :oops: :hug:

I think everyone has their own shit to deal with, its all relative to our own experiences and I wouldnt say ive had it any harder than anyone else, just a little more dramatic than some maybe :lol:

Your story was heart rendering GGG and bought tears to my eyes, but after such a loss, you have also come out smiling on the other side like me :hug:

Well three times a charm in my men books....

I went out with a few guys (no more than a month or so long) before I started going out with Richard when I was 17. I suppose he was my first love and my first serious relationship...but he was extremely violent. After being together with him for nearly two years and almost daily beatings...he beat me up so bad that he fractured my skull, shattered my wrist and broke three ribs... My mum said I would either leave him through the front door or in a pine box...I chose the front door... he was arrested for GBH, reduced to AA and received a fine. I spent 6 months on the run as he tracked me wherever I went and tried to "win" me back...by beating me up!!! :shock: It wasn't till he got arrested for armed robbery and actually got sent down that I managed to disappear. We had brought a house together and he had left me in over 50.000 quids worth of debt...all paid off now...

Straight after Richard when I was 19 I met James. If I am honest he was a rebound relationship and I was still all screwed up from Richard. We were together just three months before I fell pregnant...and I wish I had walked out on him there and then. But I wanted a father for my baby and tried to make it work...well after a few months he started "vanishing" and money started vanishing too... but still I tried. He wasn't as violent as Richard, but he would smash things up around the house and would push and shove me around. Eventually it became obvious that he was cheating on me but he always denied it. He was never there for me either. When I was in labour he went home and started smoking weed with his mates and only just made it back in time... when I was mugged he spent 4 hours smoking weed with his friend again while I was at the police station. When in 2001 my family were informed that my sisters organs had been retained by the hospital for over 19 years as part of the organ scandal...I had to arrange a second funeral, he promised to be there and wasn't and I found out he had spent the time with another woman. Enough was enough and I packed up my things and moved to Spain with my daughter. he didn't care about Tia...it was loosing me that annoyed him... so when I told him there was no chance of us getting back together, he stopped all contact and Tia only occasionally gets xmas and birthday presents (a few months late).

I stayed single for about a year after that...I was going through a whole man hating phase when I met Henrik... He was Finnish and spoke about 5 languages which was very attractive to me. I was 24 and I was going to use him and drop him...but he kinda grew on me and we shared so much in common. He was everything that all my ex's weren't and my parents loved him too. He was also got on well with my daughter. So on the 2nd of December 2006 after being together for two years.... we got married!!!

We started trying for a baby in March and here we are. We still act like we are on honeymoon!!! :rotfl: Third time lucky as they say.[/img]

Oh dear, it does worry me somewhat that so many of you ladies have been in abusive relationships :( I'm only 16, does this mean I have it all to come...if so,eek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back