What's your nursery like?

I don't have a nursery yet but when we move in Januari I will have one baby room. I will just put the changingtable and closet in it. that;s all. We cosleep so no need in decorating or doing anything special to the room.We will do that after 2 or 3 years when the child is older and might like to have a room of his/her own and then the child can actually choose what kind of theme he/she likes.

Oh i so want to move to be able to sort our nursery out!! I know we are keeping it quite neutral and will put colours in it once we know what baby is!! Plus it gives me an excuse to go shopping once baby is here!!! lol!!

The baby will be sharin mine and my OHs room i will decorate it thou to suit the baby so will be a natural colour thou i havent got any pics to show yet because im lookin for a private rented house due to me avin two dogs

We won't be having a nursery as Seb will co-sleep until 12-18 months then he'll be sharing with DD. When we moved house we took the smaller bedroom so that the kids could have the bigger one and we've decorated it lemon and chocolate brown (DD's choice amazingly!) and my OH is designing artwork to put onto canvas for the walls x

ooh some lovely ideas girls

I'm not sure what we are doing with little sticky Jones,when she/he arrives !

Makes sense to share with my youngest and she is dying to share , shes 8.5 years old tho, but her room is the box room! We have already taken the second bedroom a few years back , so the two boys could have the larger room!

We have a high quote for a loft conversion, and need to speak to the bank , as we are not sure if possible, perhaps we extend the length of morgage to make it doable monthly , not sure tho, don't want to cripple ourselves more. Or we have a long bit off the kitchen, which we have put junk in and the new bath etc , doors all the diy stuff ! , but to convert this , would have to move gas and electric outside through floor, costing a bit, and put in a wall and take out a wall and put in a door! oooh scarey!

All my stuff is coming from my sisters loft and I don't know where it's all gonna go, need to push my bed against wall and move about or something , I am soo indecsive and always end up doing nothing!

Last edited:
ohh some very lovely ideas!!!

Well even tho only 7 weeks DD is already planning the nursery for her brother or sister!

Up till now the spare rooms are both neutral colours so we can add to them once baby arrives as were not finding out the sex BUT....we like the idea of hand painted Peter Pan and colourful dragonflies for a boy and sparkly whimiscal fairies and butterflies for a girl.....:) as for furniture colours/themes etc have no idea at the moment...but this is all of course subject to change!

Will be waiting till after 12 week scan to start the babies room tho and get cracking then! Bit wary about doing the nursely too tho as house is up for sale but cant see it selling in a hurry the way the market is atm so who knows!!!
Exciting tho !!!
xxx

Our babies nursery is half way finished, it's going to be plain white with a red stripe at the bottom, i just ordered the cot and wardrobe ...e.c.t.
I have too much time on my hands since i can't sleep because of the fluttering

Last edited:
Ahhh sounds lovely.....and the flutters are amazing arnt they!! I cant wait till this one starts moving !! xxx

We have a two bed house and already have two kids a boy and a girl so I'm keeping baby in with me for hr first nine months (would even if baby had their own room) lol I gt a cotbed so will sort kids room arrangements out when the time comes lol here is my princesses room

72df46b4.jpg

38de05f0.jpg

63a1ca9a.jpg

26fb42c7.jpg

she has a big room and if I have a girl will be easy to move her in come nine months

My son has the box room
55561e3d.jpg

352bd981.jpg

and baby is in with us
00e203f4.jpg

We have stuff for downstairs too

14728bfe.jpg

a7c1957a.jpg

00b69fe4.jpg

71682ef7.jpg

what do you think? X

Thankyou I made that myself :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh Evie - you are soo ready for baby to arrive, everything in place and correct - wow!
I had better get moving to be in the same position by the time I'm at your stage - well done

Wow Evie you are ready :love: Gorgeous hun :yay:

I'm totally disorganised in comparison :lol:

Thanks ladies :D I only just got the I love my bear stuff the other day - I know I have enough clothes ect as well but I still can't help to think there is more to get lol! I'm a bit more relaxed now though that you have said I'm organised lol! (if still a tiny bit panicky haha) my friend is comming round this morning and I'm buying her sling off her and then in the afternoon I'm picking my travel system up - I still have to get some more nappies and some aa batteries for the push on night light and I have to attach it to the wall :wall: aaaauuughhhh - I am still unorganised!!! I'm waiting in on like ten items in the post too I ordered one of them breatfeeding pillows widgey - are they any good?? I've scrubbed the steraliser just incase I need it and prepared (washed) two small advent bottles incase I need to top up and got a spare aptimil @.@ why do babies take sooooo much planning!! Oh I have finished painting my bedroom now!! Want to see??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back