Whats the maximum number...

vid_81

Reaction score
... of continuous days you have BDed on?

I had cold and fever over the past one week due to which my temperatures and CM is varying very much. As I am unable to track ovulation properly, we have been BDing every day for the past 5 days. OPK is still showing a positive - so we will probably BD today too! That makes it 6 continous days! :shock: Anyone else do anything similar?

The most we bd'd for was 4 days then had 1 day break, then bd'd 1 more day. Its worked though as got bfp! :D x x

I know someone else on here did bed everyday through out the month and got her BFP. Iv done 4 days in a row around OV time. x

Oh wow! 1 whole month is just too much for anyone I guess! :shock: My plan was to BD for 3/4 days and take a break... but with my OV detecting methods messed up, we are just BDing everyday :D

we are doing SMEP this month. So starting from day 8 we have been doing it every other day. You keep doing that until you get a positive on an OPK. Once you get your positive it tells you to do it that night, then the next 2 nights in a row. Then miss a night and then do it again the next night.

so far i am still waiting for my positive OPK but hubby aint complaining!

we are doing SMEP this month. So starting from day 8 we have been doing it every other day. You keep doing that until you get a positive on an OPK. Once you get your positive it tells you to do it that night, then the next 2 nights in a row. Then miss a night and then do it again the next night.

so far i am still waiting for my positive OPK but hubby aint complaining!
Think all men love SMEPing! LOL x

Last edited:
You lucky girlies!

We never do 2 days in a row - I would like to, but work and life just seem to get in the way . Every other day is the most I can usually hope for, and Sometimes just once every 3 days!

Fingers crossed for lots of BFP's for you all from all this BD'ing, hehe! x

I'm SMEP-ing too!

Most we've done in a row is 4 but it didn't work!

We're fitting the SMEP around OH's shifts - it's hilarious because we're like ships that pass in the night some days so we're planning to BD quickly as we pass in order to stick to the plan!! Got to be done though. Romance, seduction and letting things happen naturally all goes out the window after 15 moths ttc!!! It's no prob though we just find it funny.

FX for us all xxxx

We're fitting the SMEP around OH's shifts - it's hilarious because we're like ships that pass in the night some days so we're planning to BD quickly as we pass in order to stick to the plan!!

LOL thats funny... good luck to you hun! Fx

we bd'd cd 8 (coz we were feeling a bit horny and i wanted to make way for new fresh spermies lol)
then we said wed do smep so cd 10 we dtd....then cd 11 i had a pos opk so dtd meaning im dtd tonight and tomorro aswell then tues....so itl be 4 days in a row but 6 times in 7 days lol

xxx

Hi this month me and my partner have done it everyday from cd 11. On cd 18 so 8 days in a row so far........twice on sat lol. Hes not complaining me neither lol!! Said we'd do it everyday still til cd 22 at least. So fingers crossed for bfp this month. Good luck to you ladies xx

I'm on day 3 of dtd every night in Jan, due to ov on 20th I think. Baby dust! X

TTC our first baby since 6th Jan 2012

P.s not sure about everyone else but i prefer to dtd as soon as I'm home from work so I can go straight to sleep at bedtime lol

6/7 days in a row then OH begs me to leave him alone :)

xxxxxxxxx

I'm on day 3 of dtd every night in Jan, due to ov on 20th I think. Baby dust! X

ooh... good luck dawnt! I am sure a BFP is just around the corner for you!

6/7 days in a row then OH begs me to leave him alone :)

xxxxxxxxx

hehe... I totally understand! We did it for almost 8 continuous days (with a brk inb/w). Quite tiring! After that, it was difficult for me to go to sleep without a pillow under my bum :D

Thanks vid fx for us all!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back