How quickly does CM change after OV??

MissJuly10

Reaction score
On the 13th I had a lump of white CM in my undies, stretched a fair bit so wondered if I had OVed early. BDed that night. The next day I had more CM but this time it seemed more clear and stretched over an inch - BDed that night too. Yesterday it was back to milky white, stretched a little bit but not as much as the clear CM. We did not BD last night as DH got home v. late due to work. Today it is still milky white and a little stretchy so will aim to BD tonight.

I've had dull aches/cramping where I would normally have AF over the past week and a bit, at times have really thought AF was about to catch me out but my normal AF cramps are SO painful so not the same.

I thought the raw EWCM lasted a few days before changing but mine seems to be white already?? :dohh:

I've been trying to track where I am at by marking my CM in my diary so I can keep count of the days etc - last cycle I think was 50 days. If I have OVed, and AF is due in 2 weeks, that would make this cycle 37 days? I'm irregular anyways so not surprised but still.....What does everyone else think?

x x

Hun, that sounds just like my cycle! We are CB's!
I thought I should have OV'd around 27/28 Sept but I had the clear, gooey EWCM on Sun/Mon just gone. Which means I could have conceived if I did OV around 27/28 Sept and BFP is hiding, or I potentially conceived beginning of this week and that's why BFP is hiding - it's too early.
I think the real gloopy, clear, stretchy EWCM is only around for 2 days so if you BD'ed when it was at it's clearest and stretchiest then you are in with a chance girly! I am also with you on the 50 day cycles, although I'm now on C53 and nothing from AF.
xxx

Yaaaay someone like me! LOL. Clear CM has gone, it's now milky white.

I arrived at the forum because I had not had a period since I came back from honeymoon and about 2 weeks after joining, I got my AF. :( Had nothing since then but it's too early for me lol.

Cannot believe I've just burst into tears watching TINKERBELLE!!! My niece is round my house for the day and this is her pick of the day... And I'm sat crying because the fairy got attacked by a hawk...... Ohhhh dear....I'm finally losing my marbles!! :wall2:

Last edited:
Also, if my cycle is anything like the last one, I should be ovulating in two days (well according to my ticker anyway) but due to my CM I think it's a bit earlier, I just don't know...how much earlier.. :(

I am going based on the symptoms of OV - the sticky and clear EWCM was unmistakable so I am assuming it was last Sunday/Monday that I OV'd. According to my [irregular and stupid] cycles, if I had come on on C50 then I would have OV on 27/28 - if that is the case then BFP should (in theory) be showing by now or I would have AF... ARGH IT'S TOO CONFUSING!
Talk about losing your marbles - I had the unstoppable urge to eat half a Terry's Choc Orange before I had breakfast, then as I sat down to poached eggs on toast, courtesy of hubby, I had a mixture (in my mouth) or TCO and poached egg and thought - ooooh, not bad! LOL!

LOL!!

I've been starving every morning when I've woken up but I don't normally eat breakfast.

So does the clear raw egg white CM mean you HAVE ovulated or about to??

If it means I *have* ovulated, I'm 2DPO now... So confusing!!!

Oh... did I miss my chance??? I BDed the day before I got the EWCM and day I got it. Not BDing again til tonight. :( :( :( :(

No way! They say to try two days before and two days after - you have every chance! x

What's CB?? Lol.

I have started to wonder whether I've confused the milky white CM with semen?? Though I did not sleep with it "inside" me (TMI!) as I needed to pee, tried to keep it all in as long as I could though! :(

Clearblue - that's what their OV tests say, it pin points the two best days to OV.
Hmmm, you could have - I have had some of the milky white stuff today, only teeny amounts though. x

Same. Still milky white though. I don't think it is semen because the consistency is different. My mild cramping has gotten a bit stronger but it comes and goes and is mostly very mild. I tried to feel my cervix - never done it before so cringed a bit!! Only touched it (I think) for a few seconds but it felt soft to me. No idea what that means! x x

Lol - I wouldn't even know where to start with my cervix!
If I had to comment though, mine feels a bit low - as if AF may be trying to push her way out (b1tch) - not had any AF pains though really...
Some slight cramps (still more like wind) and a back ache, but have been in kitchen cooking ALL day! Xx

I've had backache too but had a lazy day as had my niece over and she's spent ALL day watching Disney films, colouring and terrorising my dogs LOL. No idea if my cervix is high or not, I don't really have the stomach to feel around there lol! I think I'm right at my peak of fertility so going to continue BDing and see what happens on the 26th. Not much else I can do. x x

UPDATE

CM is now clear tinged with white and is back to raw egg white consistency, very stretchy (stretched a couple of inches!) and so have continued BDing. Cramping/pulling feeling has also continued so assume I am OVing! *WISHING I was feeling implantation - but who knows!*

If I get a BFN on 26th, but still no AF, I won't be disappointed (ok I will a bit!) because I'm irregular anyways and so will just have to see. :)

x x

I think my AF is coming :-( Was convinced she was there this morn and thought she had come in Waterstones earlier! No sign but pains are feeling more like period pains - grrrr! Am also moody cow so Hubby not very happy with me :-(
x

Aw hun, you're not out til she appears. Hope she stays away for you. x x

I continued having cramps yesterday too, thought we would BD but OH wasn't up for it so didn't. :( :(

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back