question about 2ww and 1ww

Missy85

Reaction score
Hi girls

Ao although i posted i think i may have missed the boat this month due to a unnatractive flemmy cold yesterday i noticed a change in CM alot more and every time i wiped i could tell there was more TMI sorry, along with this i had some pain in my tummy so thinking could this be ovulation? anyway we bd last night just in case, now im confused due to cycle lengths how i could tell if im on 1ww as first cycle after BCP 28 days then 23 days and then 39 so the average is 30 days which would make my af due 31/1..... but is it possible to ovulate later in cycle and still be on track for a 30 day cycle.... im all confused now :doh:

sorry for an all over the place post :wall:

Lots of EWCM would indicate that you are about to ovulate, especially with the tummy pain, so I think you were right to BD yesterday. So you may now be in the 2WW. However without knowing your luteal phase length it is hard to tell when your period will be due if you have erratic cycles. Your luteal phase is usually the same every month e.g. If it was 12 days long then it doesnt matter how late you ovulated as you should still get your period 12 days later - unless you are pregnant of course! :D Hope that makes sense.

that definatley makes more sense and could explain why my last cycle was 39 days so could have been i ovulated later.... hmm well definatley be bding again tonight hehe

thanks loola

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back