What's should the PUL on my nappies look like???

evie_smith

Reaction score
Help??? I don't know what the inside of the nappy under the pocket is meant to look like??? Mine was ok till it was dry and looks like t has started to lift?! But don't know if its just me seeing things?!

Please post a pic of the inside of your babies nappy that work ok and any that leak so I can compare - I've searched google and YouTube and found nothing! Help!

It looks like it has a sandwich bag inside - its not ripped or cracked but looks lifted a little ?!

Anyone??! Lol

I've emailed the company and told them I think it's de laminating and said I will send pictures if they need me too and I would like a replacement - I'm just worried now they will ask me to send it back?! Which will be a pain in the ass! As that's postage I haven't for money for!

did you tumble it hun? sometimes that can delaminate PUL, but can also work to relaminate it. I had one that completely delaminated and it was like an extra layer of material, well, loose cling film, but the PUL should be stuck :flower:

Yea that's what mine looks like! It's only lifted in bits :-/ I didn't tumble it tho I dried it by the fire. I wasn't sure so Chloe is testing it again! Lol I emailed her and she is sending me out a new nappy free of charge as they have had a problem with the zebra print. I might try that when Chloe had finished with it and stick it in the dryer and fx it will work! I followed the instructions wash at 30 and either 1 tumble dry on low or 2 air dry and I didn't use fabric conditioner either so as I followed that I'm getting another sent out x

Tumble it on high to soften the oil so its sticky x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

When I took it off Chloe earlier it had not leaked but started to wick around the legs! It's deffo de laminated! Going to wash and tumble on high :) otherwise it's never goin to be any good! Lol I hope it works as Chloe cried when I took it off her saying "my preeeety bum bum" lol! Dread to think what she is going to be like if they do send me out a pink leopard print one! I got fleece liners in animal print through today and she squealed! Lol!!!

Success! Well half ish! Half stuck back down and the only bit that's up is right at the bum side! So I'm happy Chloe wore it again and it didn't leak and held the water when I held it upside down with a glass of water - it's just slightly lifted at the bum like cling film ! But will work - I'm planning to leave it at nannies when Olivia is here as a "emergency nappy" along with a couple eBay cheapies I have coming! We leave emergency nappies there at the moment incase I forget to bring some out with me and will be good to keep things in till we get home :) x

:D were taking said nappy to nannies later modelled by Chloe so they can see how cute it is lol!! It's DH dad party and lots of family will be there so will be lovely for them to see how cute she becomes when wearing it she dances round and sings "bum, bum bum-bum!" Lol!!!

that's if she doesn't poo in it before you leave/as you arrive... that is what usually happens to me :S :lol:

Lol! I thought that through we're putting a disposable on to go over in then when everyone is there and she has filled that nappy I will put the cloth one on her :D we only have the one nappy at the moment so I've got to time it right! Lol got new fleece liners too in animal print so taking 2 of them just incase she does them "balls of poo" on one lol! And it will be easier to clean! First time in forever she has not had nappy rash! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back