Are all nappies like this??

Hunnie

Reaction score
I've found that when sophie sleeps for long periods of time, her nappy will most of the time leak on the front from her wee and so she will be lay in her own wee. I don't think it's right to disturb her though? :/

I was wondering if all nappies are like after time or is it just asdas little Angels ones?

I found that pampers new born did that, especially when she started going for longer periods at night. I now use pampers baby dry at night and so far they have had no leaks and held a couple of big poos that I have woken to. Age can be wearing it for a good 10 hours some nights and her skin is dry and clear.

The different brands do vary - some seem to fit different babies and different body shapes better than others. I think it's a bit of trial and error to find one that best suits your LO. Good luck! :)

Little angels never did that with us but we found huggies and pampers terrible! Do they fit her ok?

I think some brands are better suited to boys and girls. Little angels and pampers have been brill on my little boy but Huggies leaked everytime I used them. I would try a few different brands until you find the ones that fit your lo the best. X

They never leak any other time I just think they get too full with wee to cope with it all. It doesn't happen all the time just occasionally but I really don't like the thought of her sitting in it for very long :(

We found huggies leaked so moved to pampers which have been fine. We've also tried tesco which were good too. We're still using newborn ones as have a few left and don't want them to go to waste but as D can now roll I really need to get some others! I think it really does depend on the baby as to what suits them x

They never leak any other time I just think they get too full with wee to cope with it all. It doesn't happen all the time just occasionally but I really don't like the thought of her sitting in it for very long :(

This happened twice this week to us when Tyler was lying down only (and on our bed haha!) once was at night so could've been full but once was daytime! Worth experimenting with another brand or next size up.

Is she close to the upper weight limit? Sometimes they need popping up a size at night time Cos they do bigger wees! I'm a massive fan of lidl nappies tho, never had any problems with them!

I thought Asdas were quite bad for leaking, as well as huggies. Never had any probs at all with pampers, with my eldest when she was older she'd wake up after 12/13 hours & the nappy would be nearly hanging down to her knees & never leaked.

xxxxxxxxx

The size 2s are quite big on her still but size ones too small! I think I might just try the pampers dry nights at night first then a bigger size if that doesn't work. It didn't happen last night funnily enough but there are times when it does :/

Lewis fits size 2 newborn or size 3 baby dry pampers, but I accidentally bought size 4 and will never look back haven't had a leak since not even a little one and he can sleep 12 hours!

We r in size 3 newborn and no leaks! Yey Aldi nappies r the best for us

We are in Pampers newborn at night as shes just started sleeping through but I feel like they are really pushed to the max and this morning she had a red bottom. We use the Asda ones during the day and not found them to leak, but huggies were really bad for leaking.

If you get the next size up will they hold more or is that just stupid?!

I always use the expensive pampers one which are in a green bag as they r made for nights to lock in wee but use their pampers baby dry for the day which r cheaper x

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back