Bumgenius Flip Nappies

AugustMum

Reaction score
Ive just brought some Bambino Mio nappies which have the outer wrap and the long insert to put inside. I wanted to look at AIO nappies and so Im ordering a few cushie tushies (with a little help from the coucil scheme :) ) but looked around this morniing, I swear Im obsessed with nappies now!, and saw the Bumgenius Flip Nappies.

I was wondering, the inserts that I have for the Bambinos...can they be used with the flip nappies as well? Ive looked at pictures and they look the same, just a piece of long cotton that can be folded with the thicker bit in the middle, but I dont really know much about nappies so wasn't sure if you deffinatly needed the same inserts (like the same make as the nappy wrap).

Not sure if anyone will be able to answer this but figured Id ask :)

I'd be interested to know this. Love the look of the flip!

They just look so easy to use like the bambino, and the bambino dry quickly too. Lets see if anyone can answer! :)

I was looking at them too, i know that bumgenius sell the liner packs to go with that nappy - can't see what difference the mio liners would be. why don't you email Alix at cheeks and cherries and ask her? xxx

Ive sent an email :) I also did a bit of research and people are using the bambino inserts in other types of pocket nappies so I think they would work in the Flip.

i have a couple of BG flips and you can definatly use any inner you like with them pretty much - they are a great and versitile nappy ;) xx

OOoo fab! Thanks for that. Ive already decided Im going to buy 2 of them :) Theyre on my list and ready to get sent to me! x

You can do what you like! I use all sorts of inserts and boosters in every kind of nappy! What ever works is fine. I LOVE Issy Bears inserts.

I got an email back from Alix and she said the same thing, just use whatever :) I found myself going on the sister site on friday and somehow managed to buy 2 Itti Bitti SIO :blush: Im becoming addicted and baby isnt even here yet!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back