What's Going On?

dannii87

Reaction score
OK, I seem to be moving backwards rather than forwards lol!!

Since about 30 weeks, I had BH constantly, aches, pains, sore hips, then she was engaged, lots more BH, odd pains, cramping, sickness, diarrhoea - The works!!

Now she's NOT engaged and everything seems to have stopped?!

How come these things seem to be fading?

I only get one or two BH a day (not overly uncomfortable like they used to be) etc..

Why is everything moving backwards and not forwards?! GRRR :wall: :lol: xxx

Perhaps she's lulling you into a false sense of security and you'll be in labour by tomorrow ;) :D

Mildly said:
Perhaps she's lulling you into a false sense of security and you'll be in labour by tomorrow ;) :D
Haha! That would be great! Highly unlikely and living in a bit of a dream world, but still! It would be great!

Hmmm... I think I've actually lost all hope now of going into labour within the next week :roll: *sigh* !! xx

I had a body flush out if your remember about 5-6 weeks ago...way before anything happened! And not much movement in anyway before he broke free! Maybe your body is having a little rest first?! :think:

with a bit of luck its the calm before the storm dannii!!

Yeh I was going to say the calm before the storm too :lol: :lol:

aww
Dannii i cant imagine how your feeling.

Why cant they tell us exactly the date our Lo's will arrive hehe...

"at work one day, i asked a collegue how his new baby was, and he replied... really good, and pointed at me and said.. "you'll be next" lol... and he was right.. i had concieved, was pregnant, but didnt know..."

i know am "pointing" at you.. saying "you will be NEXT"!! you will go into labour next on PF!!

i have a feeling :pray: :pray: xxx

charlotteheys85 said:
i know am "pointing" at you.. saying "you will be NEXT"!! you will go into labour next on PF!!

LOL here's hoping!! (I hope the ladies further than me don't read that though :shhh: )

Thanks chick, as always, you little sweetie :hug: xx

dannii87 said:
charlotteheys85 said:

LOL here's hoping!! (I hope the ladies further than me don't read that though :shhh: )

Thanks chick, as always, you little sweetie :hug: xx

eeeeek ok i'll re-phrase... i hope your the next (not over due) lady to meet your lil one.. (iccle evie) hehe xx

Try not to worry my little snuggleypuff!!

Sometimes like the others say these things come and then die off...

I imagine the big lotto hand coming down from the sky when u next pop to the shops and pointing saying "IT COULD BE YOU!!!

:hug: "

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back