Sharp pains low down

ive got tickets for the 6th july. would be nice if he was a little bit early only like a week maybe 2. lol. if he is 2 weeks late it will be 6th july and i will be in hospital for sure.

it sounds horrible but i will be so upset to miss it but am torn as if he is here i then have to leave him for an evening. argh so tough. surely he would understand mummy going to see his daddy (robbie in my dreams)in concert.
xxx

ive got tickets for the 6th july. would be nice if he was a little bit early only like a week maybe 2. lol. if he is 2 weeks late it will be 6th july and i will be in hospital for sure.

it sounds horrible but i will be so upset to miss it but am torn as if he is here i then have to leave him for an evening. argh so tough. surely he would understand mummy going to see his daddy (robbie in my dreams)in concert.
xxx

SNAP!! ive got tickets too! only problem is - my due date is the 20th and my ticket is for the 23rd in Glasgow.. :shock: im still deciding what im going to do, i just dont know i have wanted to see take that live all my life!!

xxx

SNAP!! ive got tickets too! only problem is - my due date is the 20th and my ticket is for the 23rd in Glasgow.. :shock: im still deciding what im going to do, i just dont know i have wanted to see take that live all my life!!

Gosh if I was overdue no way would I go to a big concert like Take That!! I'd be worried my waters would break or something and I wouldn't be able to get out in time!! xx

xxx

Gosh if I was overdue no way would I go to a big concert like Take That!! I'd be worried my waters would break or something and I wouldn't be able to get out in time!! xx

Robbie might come to the rescue :lol:

thats what im counting on pinky. the most beautiful 5 men ever coming to my aid. lovely.

oh asked if he should get some whale music for when im in labour bless him. i told him no just play take that and robbie and i will be fine.

everyone said you cant do that its not relaxing but it will ease my mind as i will be singing along. lol.

i am a little obsessed with robbie and the boys. even asked if we could call the baby robert peter william. lol. obviuosly got told where to go. xxx

i got these pains last night i am thinking its from the baby moving down further, i have midwife this afternoon so i will see if i am more engaged.
I have tickets for olly murrs on 8th may thinking i would have well had baby by then hubby got me them for xmas so me and my sister had planned a night there and drinking I'm panicking now if i go 2 weeks over baby will only be a week old

my dad has already said he will have baby for me to go but loads have people have looked at me like i will be a bad mum if i go and he is only a couple of weeks old. xxx

you wont be a bad mum for going, i will always say a happy baby has a happy mum, and you need to be you once in a while too. I normally go out and wet baby head when they a few weeks old with my hubbyand MIL has baby over night, then i cant wait to get them back but i think after 9 months of carry them around why not let your hair down a bit if you want it shouldn't just be the dad that et to celebrate having a baby. my children are no less loved than others, but its a personnal choice and if you are happy to leave baby with grandad then do it and i'm sure your dad will really enjoy his own bonding time with baby.

my dad is a nightmare with the grandchildren. my niece always answers that she loves grandad even when my sister says do you love mummy. lol.

oh would have him but will be at work. it will still depend on how im feeling and when i actually have him but i think why miss out on the chance to see something i never will again cos of other people. xxx

I say go for it, if you feel comfortable about it! And like M.O.M you deserve to be you once in a while - infact I think its very healthy to do things for yourself too and if you have an oppurtunity you should!

x x x x

i got these pains last night i am thinking its from the baby moving down further, i have midwife this afternoon so i will see if i am more engaged.
I have tickets for olly murrs on 8th may thinking i would have well had baby by then hubby got me them for xmas so me and my sister had planned a night there and drinking I'm panicking now if i go 2 weeks over baby will only be a week old

M.O.M ask your midwife what she thinks the pains are and report back to HQ (this thread) :lol:

M.O.M ask your midwife what she thinks the pains are and report back to HQ (this thread) :lol:

I will do. HQ will be notified lol

baby on a nerve she reckons, and very common in late pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back