Should i be worried

Countrybumpkin

Reaction score
I was wondering if i should be worried and contact the MW. Due to the time of day i don't want to, but feeling not very happy. Since about 6pm (Now 1.30am) i have been getting strong period like pains, with a lot of pressure downstairs, and baby hasn't stopped wriggling (which seems a long period of time for baby to be wriggling). The baby moving about is uncomfortable, i have been feeling like BH type things going on as well, but couldn't tell you how often as my whole tummy feels hard most of the time at the moment.

I have taken paracetamol, but this doesn't seem to of helped. Staying in bed or wallking around doesn't seem to ease it.

Little worried or can this just be the norm at 35 weeks??

There is always someone there to answer a call, it's what they are there for hunny! I get the odd day when baby won't stop moving and lots of BH, then some days nothing, so I tend to just take it as it comes, but if it's a worry then ring!
Have you tried a warm bath to help with the pains?
I've had a lot more pains/BH since starting my RLT, have you started anything like this recently?

Hope you are ok x

How are you now Country Bumpkin, hope your ok and someone helped you with advice X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back