any buddies?

I am 18, 19 soon. Im a chef and also training to be a chef at college.
And i know what your talking about with the back ache, mine hasnt really gone, and my hips too! Which was suprising!
:dust:

cool - i like cooking but dont have much time to do it!!! with stupid shift patterns!!
what do you like doing? other than obsessing on here lol this forum has taken over my life the past 4mnths lol

Lol, I dont really get much time to do anything if im honest. Im coming up to my last few months at college so im there 4 days a week and working 3 days a week to pay the bills :p
But if i get a BFP on friday my notice will be going into work on Saturday.
Was told when i was 14 that it would be very difficult for me to get pregnant. And even if i did i would need intensive pregnancy care from day 1. So im not risking anything if i get the BFP.

What about you? What do you like doing??
x

well i work shifts so anythin i like has to fit around that - i go swimming on my days off and due to most of my mates being nurses cos i moved to bristol for my job so all my uni mates are in dorchester and my old friends are in wales so feel like i havent got that many "friends" other than nurses i work for have worked with - so getting together with them is always difficult as most have children so juggling children, shifts and other stuff its a nitemare!!

i have 2 step children 11+14 boys so we have those every other weeknd and that keeps us busy too
hubby is a drummer in his spare time and with his 2 bands we go out for a lot of "us" time when we get chance x

Morning girls,
Little update As i have to get ready to go for a meal :sick:
Well, had a really bad nights sleep last night. My dreams were so strange i kept waking up panicked, my heart was racing and i was sweating bayond belief. Woke up this morning and feeling quite sick but im unsure if thats because of the bad nights sleep. 2 more days until :poas:
FX crossed!!

Hey girls, I just got home and i'm shattered, might have a nap before the OH comes home :nap:

Just to catch up on the threads I missed last night - I'm 34 (feel old now) and I'm a Software Consultant. Fun? NOT!!!

Stephanie, they do say dreams are a sign, so keep thinking positive hun! :lol:

My nipples are sore today, they are rubbing on my bra, I've only been home 10 minutes and I've taken the bra off!!

Mrs W - Not long till your birthday weekend!!! Just one more night to go!!! Are you excited? Will you be updated pf while you are away? Not sure I can wait until you get back :shakehead:

These dreams were so real, it was freaky!! If its a sign then i welcome them again tonight! lol. Wanted to grab some ZzZ's earlier but was too fidgety, even though im exhausted cant seem to sleep. Oh well.
2 more days to go!!!
FX :dust: :dance:

Hey girls :wave:
Jus waking up managed to sleep ok and last night shift tonight wahoo!!
I update most things on iPhone so yeah I'll update you over the weekend!!
Symptom watch - af type cramps but much lower than usual and generally on that right side where I had that stabbing pain on day 5dpo! nose all snuffly still, bloated but get that before af x so I'm losing bit of Hope symptoms not as promising!

Goodluck girls x :dust:
Did poas eBay cheapy when I got up bfn!! :cry:

well 12dpo today and going away this afternoon- work had been ok tonight so thats good and i had good news- got an interview for a job in carmarthen so im so so pleased :pompom: :pompom:

well i wont be testing today as got loads on but i will poas tomorrow morning and let you guys know and if AF comes beforehand then will update x x

Last edited:
Morning, I'm on the tube into London at the moment. Didn't get chance to test this morning so will try tomorrow now too.

Mrs w, yay you finished work. Now its your birthday weekend! Hope you get to relax and enjoy yourself. Good luck for the testing tomorrow. I have my fingers crossed for you x x

Morning Kedi, jus on bus couldn't walk this morning too tired!!
Few hrs sleep then party weekend begins!! Wahoooooo x

Good luck for tomorrow luvie you so deserve bfp after 2yrs!! X extra :dust: for you x x x

morning girls,
Getting ready for college atm. Very vivid dreams again last night and took forever to get to sleep even though i was exhausted.
woke up this morning and felt nausea as soon as i got up
Also testing tomorrow hopefully
FX for us all!!!!

Oooh so we are testing tomorrow, I know mine will be a bfn, can't see it changing in two days. I'll probably know more by Monday if af is here or not.
I'm so hungry this morning, currently eating a sausage bap! Bang goes the diet:)

Last edited:
Well I'm out :cry:
:afalert: :afalert:
Jus woke up went to loo an tmi - very dark brown cm an blood when put tampon in!!
Nevermind birthday drinking weekend it is x x
All my dust an FX is now for you both x x goodluck x x

Sorry to hear that hun but hope you have a lovely birthday weekend x

Sorry mrs w. :/
I have been feeling so sick today and felt very faint a few times that i have now been sent home :/
So im now in bed relaxing and going to try to get a very early night.
Refreshed for :poas: tomorrow.
FX!!!!!

Mrs W, Sorry to hear that hun, I was so sure it would be a bfp for you. But like you said it would be a win win situation, now get on the beers and enjoy your weekend. xxxxxxxxx

Any bfp"s yet??
I'm ok girls hungover this morning!! Gona enjoy my bday wkend an try again nothin more I can do x
Goodluck x x

I was just wondering if any testing had gone on this morning. Sorry the :witch: got you Mrs W, hope the hangover eases soon. Have a lovely birthday weekend :yay:

Last edited:
Just tested and got a BFN
AF due today so guess i just have to wait for the :witch: to get me now.
Im so confused about what the spotting was about and why i have been feeling sick all the time.
devostated it was negative :(

All our faith lies in you now kedi. good luck and FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back