Can you be pregnant with a negative test?

This was my test but not sure now if i can see a line as i want to :/ x

i can see one on the first one but I have never seen the 2nd one what do you need for a positive?

a + or 2 lines ?

I can see 2 lines on it :dance:

Last edited:
My last period started on the 26 March and I am normally as regular as clockwork... 28 days (pretty much to the hour)

This month I have had some very strong preg symptoms, throwing up at strong smells, very sore boobs, and 6dpo I had some spotting which could have possibly been implantation bleeding. I think Im going barmey as I really do "feel" pregnant.

Now this month AF is yet to arrive and yet I have had a BFN every morning for 5 days. I should have had AF on Sunday and still no sign.

So heres my question, can I still be pregnant even with a negative test? or is my body just playing tricks on me because I want it to happen so much :(

I have only been using cheap internet tests btw but Im sure even they would have a faint line if I was.

I had negative tests until I was about 5/6 weeks pregnant. Even at the doctors! The only ones I got a positive with in that time was first response. I would do one of those to see. I am not sure if this has been suggested already, I only read the initial post! :)

If AF hasn't arrived in a few days Im going to buy a first response then Flopsy (If I can hold out!)

but been getting some horrible cramps all afternoon so AF could be here soon :cry:

Starting to feel a bit panicky now though, I think if my period starts Im actually going to cry as Im getting myself so worked up about being late :(

Well STILL no AF :evil:

I actually went to Tesco last night and took the first response to the checkout, then went and put it back on the shelf!!! My cheap internet pregnancy tests still show a negative and Im trying my HARDEST not to buy another test until a few more days have passed.

I feel pregnant, its weird, I just "feel" pregnant, I cant explain it and Im ranting on here because my OH is sick to death of me talking about it lol. I actually think Im going insane haha

I just hope that my internet cheapies are showing a false negative because they are cheap shit and they hate me lmao

Ok rant over :) xx

Have you got any OPKS left?!?! Use them instead of preg tests to save money!! They pick up preg too.. xx

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
yes you can. i took 2 tests and both were negative i took another a couple weeks later and it came back negative, im 13 weeks pregnant.

I had negative tests until I was about 5/6 weeks pregnant. Even at the doctors! The only ones I got a positive with in that time was first response. I would do one of those to see. I am not sure if this has been suggested already, I only read the initial post! :)
Flopsy:

Thanks for posting. That makes me feel better. I'm currently at CD 27, 20 DPO and I haven't gotten a BFP yet. I've been using some cheap dip sticks from the internet and they've all been negative. I'm going to buy a first response and see what it says. I also had blood drawn yesterday and should get the results tomorrow.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!! :) I'm crossing my fingers for you ladies!! :) :)

Flopsy:

Thanks for posting. That makes me feel better. I'm currently at CD 27, 20 DPO and I haven't gotten a BFP yet. I've been using some cheap dip sticks from the internet and they've all been negative. I'm going to buy a first response and see what it says. I also had blood drawn yesterday and should get the results tomorrow.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!! :) I'm crossing my fingers for you ladies!! :) :)

Aww good Luck!!! xx

I bloody well knew it and it has to be a record!

I got so impatient that I walked to the chemist to get a First Response, a BFN :( then 28 MINUTES! yes girls 28 BLOODY minutes later AF Arrives. I knew this from the time on the receipt I got from the chemist.

Believe it or not I actually lmao... that pretty much sums up my luck!

Oh well lying in bed now with horrendous cramps feeling like a pile of shit. Better luck next month I guess xxx

Just noticed this hun so sorry x hugs x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Thanks Liz, I guess Im gonna have to spend more money on razors now so I can shave my legs daily again for some baby making fun. Im so lazy I normally leave them to grow like a gorilla in between my Ovulation days but now I'll have to make the effort again haha... My OH will be pleased at least :p

Just trying to think of things to cheer me up^^ :) xx

I got so impatient that I walked to the chemist to get a First Response, a BFN :( then 28 MINUTES! yes girls 28 BLOODY minutes later AF Arrives. I knew this from the time on the receipt I got from the chemist.

Oh well lying in bed now with horrendous cramps feeling like a pile of shit. Better luck next month I guess xxx

I know how you feel! I did that last cycle too! tested and line spotted and it was in vain because af showed up next day. Sorry she got you hun :(

so sorry hun (()) hopefully next moth will be your turn xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back