What's going on today? implantation?

midnightrose25

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm not sure if i was due on yesterday or today. I have a 28 day cycle. Jan i had af 6th and 28 days later my af was due and it came on time (2nd feb). This means my af was due yesterday 1st march, but pregnology and most people say i am due af today. Anyway, i've been having cramping for about 4 days now, headaches for the past week, very tired, a bit of nausea... and today i've had real bad cramps, and i've spotted a couple of times today, which was VERY light pink. I usually start my af sort of watery brown/red snf gets heavier within the hour of starting, but this time... it's just real small amounts of very faint pink. Then nothing again? I've not taken a p test today as i took one sunday evening and it was negative. I am praying i am pregnant... what do you think? x

Last edited:
Not sure hun, I think today is when your af is due.

I hope this is it hun :dust:

Fingers crossed for u hon...maybe test 2moro if the witch not here... good luck xxxx

Good luck mrose....hopefully both of is will get our :bfp: tomorrow!! You testing tomorrow? Will watch out for your announcement! xx

Hey hunni, oh wants to wait until thursday but i wanna tomorrow. I am feeling REALLY sick now! i've been feeling really nauseas the past couple of days but now it's come on very strongly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH i'm really hoping this is a good sign! i can't sleep i feel that sick, i'm shattered too though dammit!

And they were all good signs :yay: Very happy for you hun xx

Woo hoo!! Fab news midnightrose!! OMG I love hearing good news :)
Since yesterday my symptoms have been exactly the same as yours... I'm going crazy obsessing about it! Xx

OOOh huni that sounds very promising!!! Well i managed to last till today to test and boy oh boy am i glad i did!! it's my birthday tomorrow!!! x

What an awesome birthday present! :D

Last edited:
OMG Mrose thats fantabulous news.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Ahhhhh so great to hear good news.....well done xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back