could it still be implantation?

nmf1987

Reaction score
i was due on by the latest on tuesday. have been feeling sick, tired, stomach cramps for the last week or so. then yesterday afternoon i had what i thought was af starting. had hardly anything for the rest of yesterday and pretty much nothing all night and today. its more like the last day or so of af is normally. could it still be implantation or is it too late? sorry if this is tmi. just getting very confused as af is normally a straight 5 days and heavier than this. help please xx

hiya it could def be implantation, some women get it right when their period due. i thought i had it last month as i had brown spotting for two days but then my AF came 4 days early! its so confusing isnt it, but i think that sounds really promising. if ur late for af u should be able to test straight away? x

It is all very confusing! I had a very light AF last month, so didnt think anything of it then started getting other symptoms such as nauseous and cramps. too early you would think it to be from this months ovulation as i am only 4dpoish so did a HPT and BFN so gonna wait 8 days now and test on my test day!

I hope it is implantation for you hun! x

im going to leave it another hour but havent had anything at all for the last 2-3 hours. if i dont get anything by 3 ive got a test. xx

ok so i couldnt wait until 3 just did a test and got a bfn. still no af though. i have another test so will wait till tomorrow and do another 1. they are only hpt though. do you think i need to get a clearblue digi. xx

Wishing you the best of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back