What's going on??

Tamaryn

Reaction score
Hi all,

Af was due on Saturday but didn't arrive and I spent the weekend getting increasingly excited that this was going to be our month. Decided not to test until today because DH had exam yesterday, but yesterday evening had small show of brownish CM. Test was BFN :( and so I thought that was it for this month. This morning though, there is no sign of AF?! What's going on? It's so hard not to feel like my body's playing tricks on me, and to stay positive. DH has been fantastic - very supportive, and says just to be patient - things will happen in their own time. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I've decided if AF does arrive properly that I'm not going to spend the next month worrying about irregular cycles and TTCing. Just want to enjoy the sunshine and spend time relaxing with DH after his exam.

Goood luck to all TTC'ers!

Tamaryn

Hi Tamaryn

I hate to say that same thing happened to me and it was my AF. Was due on a weekend then Tuesday morning had this brown discharge, then nothing for the rest of the day until 4 am of Wednesday when I woke up in period pains and discharge had gotten brighter

Wait for a few more hours. Try not to stress

Good luck, sorry this wasn't what you needed to hear. Hope I'm wrong

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27