Driving myself nuts here!!

midnightrose25

Reaction score
Arghh i'm due on today, well i've worked it out that every 28th day of cycle i come on lol but i'm confuddled slightly really. I started my AF in feb 2nd and that makes mse due on today i think? last month i came on before that it was 6th jan and 28 days later i came on 2nd feb. :wall2:
ANNNYYWWAAAYYY i've been having awful headaches for about 4 days now, i feel slightly nauseas, having twinges and atm i am having real premenstrual cramps. I had them all day today, yesterday they were on the left hand side but slightly different feeling. I feel a bit sick right now, but my body reallllly feels like i'm gonna come on... someone pleaaaaase just stop me obsessing lmao! :shock:
I can't NOT want this damn AF anymore than i already do!

Hey MRose....meet your mate!! lol Im going insane too got lots of poss symptoms but as they also mimic AF so much Im scared to let myself think I am going to get a BFP as in reality think I prob wont.... never say never tho....but hope you get yours asap and start feeling a little better soon too xxx

Thanks Frankie and chellybaby.......yous too not long till you test CB ...how exciting xxx

Hi Wilma

I tested this morning but got a :bfn: Will test again in a few days if AF isnt here.

When are you going to test again?

:dust: to both of us

Heyyy! well i didn't come on today. Did have some brown discharge stuff (gross i know lmao) but i so feel like it's coming so guess it'll be here in the next 12 hours :( got a negative again this arvo when i tested dammit! headaches, nausea and tiredness are still here though but so are t he menstrual cramps x

Aarrrrggghhhh sorry to hear that CB....keep everything crossed for you tho....and hope witch stays well away! Im meant to test on sat...due sat/sunday time but Im getting more and more impatient and so want to test but part of me is scared of the BFN I will almost certainly get! Altho Im having shed loads of symptoms sickness being the main one...Im thinking is my body just pkaying games with me....who knows...will hold out as long as I can till I test and fingers crossed for us all xxxx

Hope you've got preg symptoms and it's not the :witch:

:dust: :dust:

xx

Thanks guys lol! i'm still cramping, got that flippin nagging headache that won't go STILL!! i do feel like i'm gonna come on though, having more discharge than i do the rest of the month? is that a sign?X

Hi midnight

Extra DC can be a sign of early pregnancy!

Hope you get your :bfp:

Last edited:
Hey hun, right i'm mega confused today? i've been feeling that niggly pmt cramp all day, real tired, can't shift the nausea feeling but i've hada pad on all day and nothing. Though the "discharge" keeps making me think i've come on so i run to the loo lol! i've spotted twice, real light pink. Not sure if i should wait a few days?x

Ahhh sounds promising MRose and not out till the witch arrives which she hopefully wont....good luck and I have everything crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back