What's Everyone Wanting/Getting For Xmas? xx

K X

Reaction score
I feel this is the last time me and the OH can make a big deal of Xmas for ourselves as next year it'll be for the baby. Anyway I am hoping for a fendi handbag-keep dreaming I say.

It's my 23rd on Xmas Eve and I better not get any baby stuff for it. I'm quite selfish that way as it's my birthday and I want things for me, people have already asked if I wanted Mothercare vouchers-don't think so!

So what's on everyone's wish list? :p

It's not selfish at all , i'd hate it if people bought me baby stuff for my birthday.

I have asked my OH for Pyjamas, Slippers and dressing gown for crimbo. The only thing i could think of that i would actually use. It's not much fun being pregnant at christmas i did it with Amy 2 years ago. You are limited as to what people can buy you, so last time i just asked for vouchers for clothes shops so i can use them once the baby was born to get myself some nice clothes- Plus Amy was born 16th Jan so that sales were still on!! This baby is due 15th Jan! So hopefully i iwill get some bargains again this year!

:D :D :D

I agre about the baby stuff, its yur birthday and you should get pressies for you. I'd be really annoyed if I got bought baby stuff.

Not too sure what I am having for christmas, baby is due just before so haven't really thought about it. If asked though I think I will ask for money or vouchers for clothes as I will hopefully need some new ones. Me and OH have decided to just buy small things for each other as it is going to be an expensive time. I love christmas so much, but it is weird not being able to plan for it...

I too have asked for some nice posh PJ's for after I have had the baby when I can't be bothered to get dressed and people still want to visit........at least then I will look glam even if I don't feel it!!

I'm hoping for vouchers so that I can go out shopping when I finally get back to normal, whenever that is!

Also hoping for things to pamper myself with like bubble baths and body creams. Think I'll need them !

Hi,

I'm not sure what I want, not really thought about christmas and keep forgetting how close it is. It has been baby thoughts so far. Once baby is here then I will focus on christmas.

I dont like getting vouchers or money for christmas as I like to have something to open and unwrap!

Anything to add to my artist materials or jewellery making would be good. :lol:

You know, I haven't even thought about Christmas yet...

My husband's getting an advanced driving course. I dunno...maybe summat nice from a jewellers? Though heavy hints are being dropped about eternity rings for the birth!!!

Perhaps I will be surprised.

Sue

I'm weird, I'd love baby stuff for Christmas. I just don't want anything for me, I've got everything I need, I get really excited about baby stuff!! My OH wants to get me an eternity ring for Christmas, which I think is really nice :D

K X said:
It's my 23rd on Xmas Eve and I better not get any baby stuff for it. I'm quite selfish that way as it's my birthday and I want things for me, people have already asked if I wanted Mothercare vouchers-don't think so!

My bday is 5th Jan and people have already said they will get me baby stuff for it and also xmas - thanks very much and all.... but my birthday is just that - MY BIRTHDAY!!

Don't know what I'll be getting for Xmas though...just can't wait till I can buy a xmas tree and put it up :)

My oh is going to get me a token present to open on Christmas day then he is going to treat me to new clothes next year when I am back to my normal (and hopefully slightly slimmer) self!

I am getting a tumble drier from oh's mum (will be very handy) but not sure what anyone else is getting me.

Shoes and bags are always good, doesnt matter how much weight you put on, you can always get new shoes and bags!!

Hi

am i sad, i am getting BIL to get the tree out of the loft on saturday. i want my tree up now.

I cant understand K X what the problem is surely you would like a breast pump, a baby bath and nappies for christmas. lol

I would hate to get baby things for christmas.

i would love an eternity ring, but seeing as hubby hasnt worked for a couple of months due to an operation, (and he's self employed) i think we will be just buying token gifts.

The kids as usual we have overspent on them. Got Kieran (10 year old) a cd music thing that hangs on the wall (quite fancy that myself) as his main pressie, then loads and loads of little things. And Joshua (3 year old) we have got him a bowling alley and loads of games. He really wanted Dont wake dad. and every advert on telly apart from the dolls. lol

x

Forgot to say that i would like a pain free birth (even though i am having a c section) lol

hiya
i only decided wot i wont 4 xmas last night i was sitting in the livin room and shout out from no were I WONT A CAMRA FOR XMAS i dont no were it came from but ive been thinkin bout it today and it sceems like a good idea as baby id due in jan and i wont to take as many pics as i can

Seems like most of us have asked for vouchers for xmas. i have as well seems how i lost a ton of weight during my first two months of pregnancy i know nothing is going to fit cause ive only gained a total of 8 pds. so then ill be able to go out and buy myself some nice new clothes to add to my wardrobe...my bdays right around xmas to and thats what ill say i want for that too. although i am getting tickets to see the detroit pistons play basketball yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back