What are you getting for Christmas?

iv got a nice pair of hunters and fluffy welly socks to go with them and noticed a box of perfume in the cupboard. saw him go up into the atttic with a couple of bags too but cant find them lol! Iv got him aftershave nixce new pjs and slippers from the babies(lol) and a new xbox game and controller thing for another console he wanted. think xmas will fly by with the twinnies coming!

I told him I'd get married in a registry office if I could wear those shoes! Haha.

Those cost more than my wedding dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked hubby for a sewing machine and told my sis that i needd new make up brushes and hairdryer. Not sure what everyone else is getting me x

What have you done, Nonabean, now I really want a pair of the more affordable ones! OH was behind me and saw what I was looking at, his face was a study, LOL!

I really really want a candy apple kitchen aid mixer but they are just too expensive sadly. Ill probably end up with a kindle.

I really really want a candy apple kitchen aid mixer but they are just too expensive sadly. Ill probably end up with a kindle.

Every year since they came out I have adamantly said no to a kindle. They are great don't get me wrong but there's just something about turning the pages of a book. And when I fall asleep reading and it lands on my face I won't have to worry about being electrocuted as well as having a black eye xxxxxxxxx

I love books! The smell, the feel! I could never have a kindle I'd feel like a traitor!

wow, i feel like im odd here. i will get money off my parents, a book off my brother if im lucky and then probably the same thing i got off my OH last year, sweet f.a. cos i dont actually have anything in particular i need.

i suck at picking things for myself cos it just seems so unnecessary to buy something for me when were short on money.

I love books! The smell, the feel! I could never have a kindle I'd feel like a traitor!
Absolutely agree, and I love picking my book for the evening from the bookcase... it just doesn't compare.

Absolutely agree, and I love picking my book for the evening from the bookcase... it just doesn't compare.

I thought that - and havent quite gone down the kindle route - although my mum LOVES hers.

But i did load a free app on my iphone for reading, its classic novels like little woman, emma, etc. And im actually surprised at how much i like it. mostly cos it means i have something to read where ever I am. I quite like the idea of a kindle for going on holiday - im always through all the books i take within the first few days, lol
xxx

I'm not getting anything for christmas :(! We've been on a saving overdrive preparing for the house and OHs tax bill so Christmas isnt on the cards this year. He has promised to treat me once baby is here to go have my hair dyed again finally and my brows done so I feel more maintained again lol

This is a good thread! I havent been able to think of a single thing i need or want for my OH to get me and it was becoming a bit of a problem. I have bought him quite a few little things, t-shirt, whiskey, truffle oil, just small stuff, but he always asks me what I want and i just dont know this year.....

However, someone on here just reminded me of something I actually do want :yay: a really decent pair of wellies, so I can take the pram for long walks in the park through the wintery months. Perfect. Thanks girls xxxx

I love my hunter wellies!!! Definitely worth getting a pair and they're a lovely slim fit now so I don't think they look like clumpy wellies xx

My calves are too fat for Hunter wellies. =( I was devastated. That's what my Mum was going to buy me for Christmas. I'm only a 14, but have HUGE calves. It sucks. xx

My calves are too fat for Hunter wellies. =( I was devastated. That's what my Mum was going to buy me for Christmas. I'm only a 14, but have HUGE calves. It sucks. xx

Look for Huntress instead, wider fit on calf.

I'm getting a Pandora bracelet for birthday, and people are buying charms to go on it for christmas and birthday (birthday is 27th). Apart from this dvd's, books and cd's I think!
Asked everyone to steer clear of clothes as I don't want to be paranoid about my size. And I can't wear heels due to bad joints so shoes are always a pain in the backside!

I'm also getting a LOT of books, they never go amiss :D

OMG, I just looked up Huntress Wellies. I dont think my OH is going to be impressed by a pair of wellingtons that cost £70! Eeek!

Any suggestions on good cheaper versions?

Still ruddy undecided but might end up going for the earrings! I just have loads of Vivienne Westwood stuff already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back