What are you getting for Christmas?

OMG, I just looked up Huntress Wellies. I dont think my OH is going to be impressed by a pair of wellingtons that cost £70! Eeek!

Any suggestions on good cheaper versions?

I know they are expensive but they really are the best. I've still got a pair from my horse riding days 20 years ago.

I have no idea what DH has got me. Better be good coz I've got him a fricken electric guitar against my better judgement.

Seriously I'm gonna get him some headphones to plug into the amp so I don't have to hear anything. May actually banish him to the loft.

Actually stuff the Xmas present I'm demanding something expensive and jewellery related as a push present.

OMG, I just looked up Huntress Wellies. I dont think my OH is going to be impressed by a pair of wellingtons that cost £70! Eeek!

Any suggestions on good cheaper versions?

I know they are expensive but they really are the best. I've still got a pair from my horse riding days 20 years ago.
there not as good quality as they used to be to be honest since they became more of a fashion accessory for music festivals, my last pair only lasted 6 months, to be fair I do use them every day to do the horses in, IV just got a cheap pair at the moment as im not doing as much now im getting bigger and fatter but mums got a fantastic pair of Dublin long yard boots they are so warm and comfy your toes never go numb in them lol, but they are quite expensive especially if you were only ever going to wear them every so often, m and m direct do hunters a little bit cheaper than other places IV seen them xxx

That's a shame hunters/huntresses used to be bomb proof. You could do all the yard work in them and ride in them and they lasted ages.

Seriously I'm gonna get him some headphones to plug into the amp so I don't have to hear anything. May actually banish him to the loft.

Actually stuff the Xmas present I'm demanding something expensive and jewellery related as a push present.
I think we need a push present thread :D

I think we need a push present thread :D

I seriously have pointed out what I want in Costco. Dunno how he's gonna afford it. It's a dangly sapphire encrusted pendant :D

I don't think I'm getting a push present but he just came in and gave me £50

I'd like a push present, and jewellery would be perfect, but I don't really wear any :(((((

Perhaps a nice watch....

That's a shame hunters/huntresses used to be bomb proof. You could do all the yard work in them and ride in them and they lasted ages.

I know they seem to have gine up in price and down in regards to quality but then again so have most things we still have things for the horses from when mum was my age yet u buy them new and they never seem to last xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back