What are you getting for Christmas?

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Sorry I'm really stuck on ideas for what I want for Christmas from my OH.

Esp as I don't know if i'll be pregnant or not!

Part of me would love money for clothes or vouchers, but I want to be able to open something on xmas day.

We've budgeted £50 this year on gifts to each other that we know about (we've both got each other surprise gifts too!) but if it goes a little over he wont mind too much ;)

Ideas please ladies!!

Red shoes is what I'm getting :D

I dont know! Everyone has kept asking what i want and i cant think any further than baby blankets and nappies, lol

I told OH to avoide clothes as i dont want to get upset over my size so shoes bags and bling are all on the list lol

He is gettin me a tablet or what ever ya call them cos i broke the laptop so its more of a family present for us all and then the surprise will be which ever of the above he goes with ( hopefully all 3 heheeh)

Haha i've been pretty rubbish this year too...but apparently OH know what he's getting me so thats all good! My brother is getting me tickets to the theatre (don't know what show) he asked whether i'd prefer to wait til i'm not pregnant-but i said no asap please! My sister is buying me clothes that i can wear after the baby is here.

I have no idea. Thankfully he's not asked me to suggest anything. I suggested we just do token gifts this year while we're trying to decorate and sort out stuff for bubs - but he asked what the price limit was the other night cos he's got something in mind but i dunno what it is.

When my mum asked, I said things like DVDs ( i dont tend to watch tv much) - was thinking that i might like something to keep me occupied if im up all night with bubs.

What about jewellery - used to be traditional to get a ring at the birth of ur first child??

xxx

Don't let him fob you off with the same line my OH tried to use...."I've given you the best pressie ever already".

When he finally took the packet of frozen peas off his eye he agreed to buy me something. If it's another bloody cookbook I'm going to shove it up his bum :D

I have no idea. Thankfully he's not asked me to suggest anything. I suggested we just do token gifts this year while we're trying to decorate and sort out stuff for bubs - but he asked what the price limit was the other night cos he's got something in mind but i dunno what it is.

When my mum asked, I said things like DVDs ( i dont tend to watch tv much) - was thinking that i might like something to keep me occupied if im up all night with bubs.

What about jewellery - used to be traditional to get a ring at the birth of ur first child??

xxx
My OH have been discussing bribing me with jewellery during labour, LOL! He should dangle an after-birth present in front of me for motivation :D

Sadly, I don't wear jewellery much. What can I say, he's a lucky fellow.

My OH did threaten to buy me de-icer and a scraper the other day, i told him if he did id be using it as mace, hehe.
I dont want much tbh as we dont have much money due to taking on a bigger house and then the baby, id just like it to be something hes put some thought in to

xxx

Thats been hinted at but I don't think he get's it lol! He made a comment the other day 'when we get married' to which I responded 'shouldn't you ask me first before saying things like that?'

He says he'll surprise me with a ring after the babys here and he can afford it! so no ring me thinks!

I like these http://www.viviennewestwood.co.uk/shop/jewellery-watches/earrings/tiny-diamante-heart-studs-453/

but i'm too worried i'll loose one!

xxx

Thats been hinted at but I don't think he get's it lol! He made a comment the other day 'when we get married' to which I responded 'shouldn't you ask me first before saying things like that?'

He says he'll surprise me with a ring after the babys here and he can afford it! so no ring me thinks!

I like these http://www.viviennewestwood.co.uk/shop/jewellery-watches/earrings/tiny-diamante-heart-studs-453/

They're gorgeous!!

xxx

You must get those, they're fab!!!

xxx

Theyre gorgeous!

Definitely get those earrings hun, theyre lovely!!

Sorry I'm really stuck on ideas for what I want for Christmas from my OH.

Esp as I don't know if i'll be pregnant or not!

Part of me would love money for clothes or vouchers, but I want to be able to open something on xmas day.

We've budgeted £50 this year on gifts to each other that we know about (we've both got each other surprise gifts too!) but if it goes a little over he wont mind too much ;)

Ideas please ladies!!

i have justed asked for money and after i have had the baby am going to go on a shopping spree lol :)

My present won't be much good to you as I'm getting a tortoise! What about a nice Thomas sabo bracelet with a charm..do nice charms about babies, will be about 50 and it's something you can add to? I have one and have quite the collection of charms now :)

I have a charm bracelet. I've found a lady that does baby fingerprint charms that he's going to get for me for baby's first birthday :)

I am being so boring and asking for gift vouchers so I can have a massive shopping spree for me following pregnancy weight loss and buy lots of lovely new clothes!!! Yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back