Whats everyone doing this wet and windy Sunday?

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Whats everyone doing today?
I really dont want to move off the couch but i suppose i cant let my OH do all the cleaning! Im looking forward to my Sunday roast though, i just hope i can eat it this week! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're taking it easy & trying to get caught up on laundry & housework. Hopefully will get it all done by lunchtime & then we can relax with a film this pm.

OH is in work so I was thinking a good few hours staying in PJs then maybe a long soak with a book this afternoon and then back into a fresh pair of PJS for the evening LOL.

Its very rare I get a day on my own with NOTHING to do so I may take advantage of it because I can't see it ever happpening again when LO arrives :) xxx

My OH is at work so i'm just about to start cleaning the house and then i'm off to help my Cousin buy some new tropical fish for her tank!! I loooove fish! Must be because i'm a Pisces! lol

xxx

I'm collecting my DD from her nannny and grandpa's and then going to my bil for a bit before going asda then home xxx

im just chilling in the sofa getting up now and again to do some bits of cleaning, laundry.. still in PJs.. PF will be on the screen til OH comes home tonight..

Having a lovely relaxing day now. OH has surprised me by taking over cooking lunch so I'm relaxing on the sofa in my PJs. Fantastic.

I have done some laundry though. Watching Mythbusters now. :D

I'm at my nans waiting for my first Sunday lunch in 3 weeks! I'm so excited lol! Bloody knackered though! I put liv to bed and then went out till 2! (my mom was in charge of liv lol) I realised how bad that sounded x

Ive just tackeled the ironing, which didnt take as long as i thought. My back is killing me though now. My plans are to watch tv and put my feet up for a couple of hours until im ready to put tea on. Hubby is tinkering with car - oil leak.

im out at the fellas mums but shes popped out and hes watching tv and im on here lol going back home soon make some dinner walk dogs and then do some cleaning in my room....Typical boring sunday also i think OH is on his period today lol

I am waiting to get collected to go and get my car after leaving it last night. Then we are going for a fry up to try and get over the copius amounts of booze consumed. Then I think I'll have a pj evening with the fire lit.
Oh btw its sunny and dry here :love:

We went to church, walked to and from tesco and have just had a fry up! I am now absolutely knackered so have esconsed myself on the couch whilst OH does clean up.

I am sooo board! Was meant to be meeting my baby nephew for the first time today but he's not been sleeping well so my brother cancelled so OH has gone to work! So all ice done today is sit on my bum and eat oh and repacked hospital bag! I HATE Sundays!

It was a nasty day so it blew my park idea out the window :( So we did some toy testing, lunch, naps, dinner, painting & baths :D

:yay: x-factor has just started, im snuggled up on couch with toffee crisp ice cream and tissues! x x

I repacked my hospital bag today again too lol xx

lol@ the repacking! I did mine about 10 times!

I think this is my third repacking trying not to over do it lol!!

Was down at Mum's in Kent, we went out and had a lovely Carvery and then out to Canterbury so OH could buy Birthday present for his Mum (tomorrow), got seriously blown up the high street, had to buy new umbrella and everything!!

Got home about three hours ago and have been chilling out catching up on things and preparing for an interview for a new job at 9am tomorrow... Lots of luck please!!

Good luck Lander x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back