Whats everyone up to tonight?

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I cant believe its bonfire night already! Whats everyone up to?

We have bought some fireworks and going to have our own display in the garden, cant wait to see Adams face :)
Tea is going to be jacket spuds with cheese and beans, hotdogs and soup -yummy x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i've got OH coming round, really just want to go to bed tho, i feel really poorly :( going to drink some baileys and watch fireworks thru the window i think!

i've got OH coming round, really just want to go to bed tho, i feel really poorly :( going to drink some baileys and watch fireworks thru the window i think!

Hope your feeling better soon hun, baileys is definately good medicine! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm dying from woman flu (and a chest infection) So me OH and the babies are staying in. Kieran has gone with his auntie to a display. I've been cuddling my baby dog all night coz she is scared of the firework noises xx

:shock: oh god, woman flu!!! :hug: and yet I suspect you are expected to function as normal...... xx

Of course lol. I suppose you cant ring in sick when your a mam lol so i rang work, spoke to my boss and told her i was ill and wouldn't be in work :rofl: She said i know annette, were not expecting you back till january :rofl: It was proper funny :lol:
To be fair, OH's mam finished early today and came and took the kids out at 3 so i could have a lie down. xx

That was nice of her :hug: Hope you feel better soon Toooon :flower: I'm gonna stay in my mums tonight :blush: First time since I flew the nest! Gonna make loads of food and curl up with Odhrán and my laptop, and maybe a sneaky bottle of Smirnoff Ice :)

Enjoy your sneaky smirnof chick. I'll be fine, i'm proper hard like (she says as she sneezes for the millionth time and feels like crying :blush:) Its an excuse to get a lie in tomorrow, OH said he will get up with the kids xx

Of course lol. I suppose you cant ring in sick when your a mam lol so i rang work, spoke to my boss and told her i was ill and wouldn't be in work :rofl: She said i know annette, were not expecting you back till january :rofl: It was proper funny :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Met OH after work, had lovely Mexican dinner, then back to his to pick up more of his stuff to move into mine, and now we're on my sofa and he's polishing of the Bud left over from last week's Halloween party.

I'll be dragging him to bed in a bit.... :wink:

I'm watching the hitcher and pooing myself! lol i'm a wimp x

Ohhh Lander you rrrrandy mare :lol: I'm just jealous really! OH is doing overtime nightshift! Grr.. Aw Toon you must be really bad chick I hope you enjoy your good nights sleep and hope you feel better in the morning xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back