What will you be using ?

Linzie2012

Reaction score
When the baby is home & needing somewhere to sleep :nap:

I was thinking of getting a travel cot for next to my bed, for easier access when I'm in bed.

Others are saying buy a crib or Moses basket ? But I'm not keen on Moses and didn't want to waste money on a crib when I'm buying a cot bed for the baby's room.

What are you getting ?

Im using my Pram Top.. :)
Guna by a stand for the pram top and sorted :)

xx

We used the carry cot from our pram with our LO and I'll be doing the same again. It was really useful as I could push our LO back and forth in it to help settle her down.

Yep, we are using the carrycot for the pram. Going to get a stand for it, so its off the floor by the bed (rather than having to hoik the whole pram up the stairs every night).

Im using a Moses basket for the first few months and then a cotbed x

We used a crib for 6months, was loads room in it, but didn't take up the room on a cot in our bedroom.

I find travel cots have a very hard base, so really not very comfy especially for a long time. Also - bending over side to reach bottom is a right pain - and I would imagine virtually impossible if you ended up with a section.

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I used the carrycot for first bubba, we bought a gliding crib and she hated it so im geyting a moses basket this time xx

Moses x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

This http://www.bednest.com/ for the bedroom, and then I am going to use the pram carrycot for during the day. I plan on baby into their cot at around 3 months in my room to start with.

Ill be using pram downstairs in place of moses basket like last time as i hate them!
Ill be cosleeping in my double bed likelast time if i can as feeding myself
All depends on my son who will be 2 yrs 10 mths at birth and he is still co sleeping as wont stay in his own bed , to be fairto him our bedroom is his bedroom, so he just climbs in when were downstairs!

I'm putting them straight into their cot in their own room with a baby monitor. That's what I did for my other two and dont see any reason to do things different this time. xxx

Cot in our bedroom and I have a moses basket for downstairs.

I've got a bassinet / carry cot for my pram that comes with a rocker stand. For the first couple of months they'll be in that, I'm keen to get them in their own room sleeping independently as early as possible though :)

Yes, I would like it to be sleeping in its own room as soon as (Sorry to refer as it, we dont know sex yet lol)

Still not sure of what to buy for next to my bed to start ! Too many choices!!

My nan had bought ud a moses basket and stand, otherwise id have used the pram carrycot. I too will be moving baby into the nursery after a couple of months, hopefully!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back