bedside cots?

Magic Monkey

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting a bedside cot, and not bothering with a crib or moses basket, what do people think? Are they a gimmick, or do you think they are worth the extra money?

midna said:
Just have norm cot with drop down side is that what u mean against the bed??? ...aye Im doing pretty much same .. except I got a moses for the living room n stuff so seed can sleep wherever we are chillin.

The cot we got is lvl with the bed when the side is dropped easy enough to grab the lil screamer .. :lol:

will u hurry up an pop allready lol i actually want to see what he/she looks like.... u have to take a pic with lil devil horn on lol that wud be soo cute...

sorry totally of the subject hehe

I've got a bedside cot. I like them coz u put the base of them to match your bed and there's no barrier between you and the baby.

I used it on the youngest (14 months now) and I will use it again when this one comes along. Personally I think its worth it as you can use it as a bedside cot or a dropside cot, but everyone is different.

Btw - A bedside cot is one which the one side is able to slide underneath the cot or to the other side of the cot, hence it only has three sides when you do this. Then it is put right next to your bed.

Here found this
http://www.babycare-direct.co.uk/cots.html

i think im gunna stck 2 a normal cot i might roll onto him or push him away in my sleep im too clumsy like that thanks for the insight though :) learn something new everyday :)

I think they're a good idea, especially if you're breast feeding. Unfortunately there's not enough room beside our bed for one as our room is so small.

Don't actually know where the cot is gonna go yet, might have to rip out the fitted wardrobe. (OH is really happy about it cos he hates it and has been looking for an excuse for ages, he doesn't use the wardrobe, his clothes live in a pile on the floor :roll: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back