Whats wrong with the name?!?

Love it. I didn't think I'd be that bothered about telling people what we'd chosen but now we are keeping it secret because when we've bandied a few random names about that we weren't that bothered about people were so rude we decided to keep schtum til the birth then they'll have to like it or lump it!!

A good friend of mine has just called her baby boy a name I really don't like, but it's her baby, her choice, and none of my bloody business!!! (And of course I would never tell her I don't like it!!) Go for what you want and sod everyone else...

Sophia is a beautiful name! It was our first choice until our good friends named their little one Sophia lol. Everyone will love the name when they meet the baby. We actually aren't telling anyone until the baby is born because we don't want opinions.

You really made me laugh when you put about not like you are calling it dog sh*t. Ha ha ha.

My cousin is called Sophia, and I love it. It's such a sweet name. Don't worry, my parents and in laws hate our names, but as I have said to both of them, you picked your childrens names so I am picking mine.

I love it, in fact it's our top name so far..... x

You really made me laugh when you put about not like you are calling it dog sh*t. Ha ha ha.

My cousin is called Sophia, and I love it. It's such a sweet name. Don't worry, my parents and in laws hate our names, but as I have said to both of them, you picked your childrens names so I am picking mine.

That is how she looked at me though, with a really disgusted look on her face. Oh well suppose you cant please everyone ey? x

I think it's a gorgeous name, and in the same boat as a few of you. Refusing to tell people the short list because I am positive they will have issues with some of the names and I kinda think they can't say much once it's attached to a gorgeous little boy! Luckily for DH and I, it's a religious/cultural tradition not to tell anyone the name until the baby is born so everyone is quite happy with us keeping it to ourselves!

Wish i had kept it quiet till she is born, my sister loves the name and so do most people we have told x

Sophia is a beautiful name so as the girls have said sod them, she is your daughter and only you and your OH have a say in her name. It has nothing to do with them!

We are having a similar problem mainly with my MIL but the rest of the family stick their view in at times aswell! We love the name Delilah for a girl and have done sice before we conceived, i am being told its cruel to call a girl Delilah and its just my hormones taking over :mad: If Lo turns out to be a girl she will be called Delilah if they don't they don't like its their problem but i'm sure when she's here (if we have a girl) they will learn to love the name :)

I think Sophia is lovely! Tbh when I saw the title of the thread I thought it was going to be a very different name maybe, but I love Sophia! Pretty :)
I think its so rude of her to be like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back